Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

I watched the "Killing Reagan" last night brought back some young memories of one of(if not the greatest)leaders this country has ever known."What was the young mans name that shot me?Hinckley sir.I will pray for him".We are such a shady country now.I pray for ALL who try to lead this country.....But lord I pray don't let the Dragonlady getin!LOL!

Yes, that's him...another Beatles nut Lol.

I was reading in Jeremiah 2 yesterday and Jerusalem had the same problem we have today...

NEVER learned from history and soon forgot God turning to evil men and practices.

I'm not sure there is a recovery at this point...Remember Rome!

Revelations says he sent disaster and warnings one after the other to lead the enemies of the church to repentance...it never came, but His wrath did

just get on YouTube and watch Trey Gowdy question her on Bengazi its very clear on how corrupt she is. There are several videos. Just a question to the ones that are voting for her,what are your thoughts on why she would be a good president or better than Trump?

She's very corrupt as both sides truly seem to be today.

She could have "SATAN'S LIL HELPER" tattooed on her forehead and they'd still vote for her....Just look at Obama, he told exactly what he was gonna do and the world knew of his anti American associations and the "mother earth", "free loving", "want everything for free" multitude showed up to vote him in anyways.

Now we learn that the IRS standing against religious & conservative organizations lead to suppression of enough votes to get him in the 2nd term!

Facts are out there!

Right wing, left wing, don't matter when both wings are connected to same bird "insurance companies." Look at who the richest companies in this country are and you will find who is making the rules.

Big insurance companies going out of business left and right but I will agree about both wings been attached to all kinds of different birds.

There is very little difference between the right and left anymore

She's very corrupt as both sides truly seem to be today.

She could have "SATAN'S LIL HELPER" tattooed on her forehead and they'd still vote for her....Just look at Obama, he told exactly what he was gonna do and the world knew of his anti American associations and the "mother earth", "free loving", "want everything for free" multitude showed up to vote him in anyways.

Now we learn that the IRS standing against religious & conservative organizations lead to suppression of enough votes to get him in the 2nd term!

Facts are out there!

A lot of people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for Trump.... I'd like for those to people to think about this:

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Ginsberg is 82 years old, Kennedy is 79, Breyer is 77 and Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court Justice's retirement or death occurs after 75.

That means that there's a great possibility that 5 vacancies will come up over the next 4-8 years . the next president will have the power to create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology!!

Think about that..... 7-2!! If the next president appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. Your vote will affect the lives of your kids and grandkids. Do you want the past 8 years to continue for the next 25-30????

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating the court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms... PERIOD.

Mr. Trump may not be the best choice but he sure beats the above.

Edited by FormerCteamPresident

A lot of people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for Trump.... I'd like for those to people to think about this:

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Ginsberg is 82 years old, Kennedy is 79, Breyer is 77 and Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court Justice's retirement or death occurs after 75.

That means that there's a great possibility that 5 vacancies will come up over the next 4-8 years . the next president will have the power to create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology!!

Think about that..... 7-2!! If the next president appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. Your vote will affect the lives of your kids and grandkids. Do you want the past 8 years to continue for the next 25-30????

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating the court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms... PERIOD.

I have to agree with this statement, the people of this country better wake up and see the big picture, and see what is at stake!  It will have long lasting effects on your families!  Vote to protect our constitution, and the future of your kids and grand kids!  I don't believe Clinton will uphold our Constitution, but work hard to change it for her and her followers benefit!  I cannot, and will not vote for her!

I think it's sad that these 2 are the best we have to choose from??? It's no secret that Clinton is a liar and can't be trusted but you can't trust Trump either. He has been pro life and pro choice, pro gun and anti gun, pro gulf war and anti gulf war, pro hillary and anti hillary, pro Democrat and anti democrat. He flip flops way too much. Not sure what his position will be if he gets into office really. You know what Clinton's will be. Neither is good for America.

I think it's sad that these 2 are the best we have to choose from??? It's no secret that Clinton is a liar and can't be trusted but you can't trust Trump either. He has been pro life and pro choice, pro gun and anti gun, pro gulf war and anti gulf war, pro hillary and anti hillary, pro Democrat and anti democrat. He flip flops way too much. Not sure what his position will be if he gets into office really. You know what Clinton's will be. Neither is good for America.

True PP, but we know what his VP is all about and that puts him on a higher plain than her for sure.

I also believe he will appoint from the group of judges he has mentioned

Ole CTEAM nailing it down! Good post 

Really have no choice but if anyone has daughters and can vote for trump how do you explain voting for a man who disrespects females like he does. We are in trouble.

True...But how could one vote for her knowing how she, not only disrespected, but set out to ruin the women her "man" degraded? 

One has to agree that listening to her talk about being for women, then belittle her husband's flings as hags, low life trash, etc is pretty bold SMH 

True...But how could one vote for her knowing how she, not only disrespected, but set out to ruin the women her "man" degraded?

One has to agree that listening to her talk about being for women, then belittle her husband's flings as hags, low life trash, etc is pretty bold SMH

My thoughts too.Trump used words..HER HUSBAND used himself!How can ANYONE compare the two and question anyone's ability to vote for Trump he is a ding dong but she is a hypocrite!