Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Tons more than Trump! Just ask all poor white and black children who got healthcare because of Her and Ground Zero first responders to name a few hundred thousand

Bahahahahaha!!!! Hilarious!

The poor WERE getting health care and thats a fact! Obama care was another step in government takeover of a country! What about working Americans that now CAN'T afford health care for their families because of this farce? And sorry healthcare at that!

Heck, even her sorry husband agrees with me LOL

Says a Lib.

If moderators dislike this thread, they can close it...

BUT, any poster that doesn't like it does not have to read it! Every other thread IS about football....head to one or add something of value to this one

BTW, libs make their own laws and bypass ours to do and change whatever they want.

Countless examples of that

W.ho do you consider radical? And what laws have Obama & Hillary enacted that have changed the Constitution? Come on guys stick to football. I come here to get away from politics.

right bear arms, freedom of speech, freedom of religion. Do I need to come up with more? Obviously you are a radical and def don't believe in th freedom of speech part because what we say offends you

Bahahahahaha!!!! Hilarious!

The poor WERE getting health care and thats a fact! Obama care was another step in government takeover of a country! What about working Americans that now CAN'T afford health care for their families because of this farce? And sorry healthcare at that!

Heck, even her sorry husband agrees with me LOL

Not talking about Obamacare.Ever heard of CHiP? I doubt you have.

Hey 'writer, let me be totally honest...Unfortunately there's not much a difference in either party these days. The days of a man like Reagan may forever be behind us...both parties just want power and total control of a people...and that's not how this country and it's politics was designed to operate

Not talking about Obamacare.Ever heard of CHiP? I doubt you have.

Oh, I have...Every state has insurance plans to care for children and elderly...We do NOT need federal government to stick their noses in as to find a way to control and stuff the pockets of their pals.

Fact: The chosen wealthy has gained in wealth beyond our imagination under Obama.

Think, where did the "shovel ready job" money go? No sign of one dollar helping the American people. Where did the money go alloted for Solyndra? you remember, that govt funded company that never opened?

She will continue such practices

Edited by uknoit2

Hey 'writer, let me be totally honest...Unfortunately there's not much a difference in either party these days. The days of a man like Reagan may forever be behind us...both parties just want power and total control of a people...and that's not how this country and it's politics was designed to operate

I watched the "Killing Reagan" last night brought back some young memories of one of(if not the greatest)leaders this country has ever known."What was the young mans name that shot me?Hinckley sir.I will pray for him".We are such a shady country now.I pray for ALL who try to lead this country.....But lord I pray don't let the Dragonlady getin!LOL!