Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

In the grand scheme of things, we all can suffer thru and overcome 4 years of whoever gets elected. We may not be better off but we change after 4 years.

What worries me is how the newly elected president will set up the country for 15/20/25 years down the road. I'm not an old man yet but my blinker is on and I'm preparing to turn in that driveway. It really scares me what this country will be like in 20 years (I'll be 68).

After the election (I may not like who gets elected but) I will respect the job they have to do. Either way... I will pray that God will provide the wisdom to lead this country in the right direction!! 

I don't see a change possible after 4 years if she gets in.

I don't see a change possible after 4 years if she gets in.

Listening to the project Veritas recordings and reading the 100 page FBI document in addition to the Podesta emails, I don't see how she could be removed from office or forced out like Nixon.  She is already going in if she wins making Nixon look like Romper Room.

In the grand scheme of things, we all can suffer thru and overcome 4 years of whoever gets elected. We may not be better off but we change after 4 years.

What worries me is how the newly elected president will set up the country for 15/20/25 years down the road. I'm not an old man yet but my blinker is on and I'm preparing to turn in that driveway. It really scares me what this country will be like in 20 years (I'll be 68).

After the election (I may not like who gets elected but) I will respect the job they have to do. Either way... I will pray that God will provide the wisdom to lead this country in the right direction!! 

Its really all up to the BIG man above. I fully believe God has a master plan and I sorta doubt we can alter it. These so called leaders are nothing more than puppets  in the major scheme of things. I'd love to have a perfect world  where EVERYONE  could live in happiness and peace without all the sorrows we all endure. But human ruler ship  will never accomplish  that and they don't even want to. We are a selfish and greedy bunch of nuts. Very few care about how many starve to death in Africa as long as our bellies are full.God will bring all this to a halt in due time and his Government will cure all the woe's.

Its really all up to the BIG man above. I fully believe God has a master plan and I sorta doubt we can alter it. These so called leaders are nothing more than puppets in the major scheme of things. I'd love to have a perfect world where EVERYONE could live in happiness and peace without all the sorrows we all endure. But human ruler ship will never accomplish that and they don't even want to. We are a selfish and greedy bunch of nuts. Very few care about how many starve to death in Africa as long as our bellies are full.God will bring all this to a halt in due time and his Government will cure all the woe's.

Good point pujo.GOD IS IN CONTROL.Whoever gets elected will be who he wants,for whatever reason it will be his decision.We as always never know his plan whether it is right wrong or indifferent to us.He will have the final say so!

Good point pujo.GOD IS IN CONTROL.Whoever gets elected will be who he wants,for whatever reason it will be his decision.We as always never know his plan whether it is right wrong or indifferent to us.He will have the final say so!

And I'm quite sure he is powerful and sharp enough the handle the situation. There is a way that seems upright to man but the end thereof is death. This system has to come to a halt to fix all the bad elements on the earth. Its not our nature to want this but its really the only cure for mankind.

Think about the verses in the lords prayer. THY kingdom come THY will be done on EARTH the same as it is in heaven.

Yes fellers, true....But remember (and a post was made about this) the Jews wanted a king...God did not want that for his people, He was their king...But they kept demanding and he gave them a king! Down hill from there!

He gives the people what they want sometimes to teach painful lessons. All this marriage equality, abortion rights and so on BULL will lead to hard times ahead...America's gonna get what it asked for I'm afraid the lesson will be very painful 

Yes fellers, true....But remember (and a post was made about this) the Jews wanted a king...God did not want that for his people, He was their king...But they kept demanding and he gave them a king! Down hill from there!

He gives the people what they want sometimes to teach painful lessons. All this marriage equality, abortion rights and so on BULL will lead to hard times ahead...America's gonna get what it asked for I'm afraid the lesson will be very painful

and if he did not want them to have it he wouldn't give it to them.That is the epitome of free will!Just enough rope to hang ourselves.Get nooses ready! Edited by orngnblk

The very 1st issue was man wanting to rule themselves.Its not worked out so well.