Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

I've not read much of this thread, but I'll put in my 2 cents.

The candidates we have are the ones we deserve. Look where we are as a nation. What we see on the debate stage tonight will be an example of God's judgment. America as a nation is getting ready to be judged by a holy God.

Next, I read an article today that makes absolute sense.

Leaders are a reflection of the people that govern them. How did Hitler come to power? because many people believed the same way after feeling they were mistreated after WWI. Hitler was a reflection of the Germans; same with Mussolini, Stalin, Saul, Ahab, and the rest. They were a reflection of the people their governed.

Israel got what they asked for when they wanted a king in King Saul.

Trump and Hillary are a reflection of the American people. We are getting what we asked for.

Plus 1. Rubio today warned Republicans about wiki leaks getting them also. What does that say. No difference at the top of these parties all parts of the same machine. Why should they care if they aren't just as guilty? And we elect them. Scary times.

God is love that's why this place is still here. For that no one should die lost without God. But there is coming a day where a lot of people is going to see the wrath of God and it will be to late after God shuts the door of mercy. And I don't think it's going to be much longer looking at the way this world is a going.

Yep,the Grace period will be over!

The other consequences didn't come out until they sinned. I'll never believe that all the problems thats occurred on this earth was because of that one indecent. That sounds more like a Tyrant than a Loving Creator.

I just go by the Bible as the inspired word of God...It's say by one sin, entered all sin and death because of sin.

He is a just God, but Job learned what a tongue lashing ya get when you question Him LOL

God is love that's why this place is still here. For that no one should die lost without God. But there is coming a day where a lot of people is going to see the wrath of God and it will be to late after God shuts the door of mercy. And I don't think it's going to be much longer looking at the way this world is a going.

If  we described a man with the same set of rules and consequences as most Christians believe. People would think that was the meanest cruelest person that every existed. I choose a more loving creator.

If God made the law, let God enforce it...the world would be a better place if some would remember that

here are the only two rules you need to remember

You are put her to serve your fellow man, that is the only way you can serve God

You cannot serve your fellow man if you dont take care of yourself first

take care of those two things and you will do alright,

ps   there is only one place to find God...inside your heart

and if you want to see God, look for him in the mirror

lol Pujo the lord wanted us to have a choice whether to serve him or not and he already new what that choice was going to be hence the tree of knowledge of good and evil.God gave Adam the choice to choose either good or evil and we all know that he ate of the tree and that's when sin entered the world.

God should have kept it simple, and maybe there wouldnt be a thousand different churches despite there only being one bible...

I think people get confused with the fact that God already knows when something bad is going to happen but he don't intervene. That's where free will comes in. Men have a choice and even though God knows he will make the wrong one, he will not stop him. It's God's chess board whether anyone likes it or not

I think people get confused with the fact that God already knows when something bad is going to happen but he don't intervene. That's where free will comes in. Men have a choice and even though God knows he will make the wrong one, he will not stop him. It's God's chess board whether anyone likes it or not

ðŸ‘