Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

piling on 15 yds dont mean to offend no one but im not going to believe something that i dont. Before anybody questions my beliefs i do believe in an all mighty creator, mine is just not mean

My last one pujo.ALL YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IS THAT HE SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON AND HE DIED FOR YOU AND AROSE ON THAT THIRD AND APPOINTED MORN.The greatest sin is unbelief!

Not offending me Pujo and that's what God does just like he give Adam the right to choose between right and wrong.

But we had no choice which way Adam went. Mankind is paying a dear price and according to most Christaian,the worst is yet to come  for the biggest part of us.

Jesus paid the price on the cross so we might enter into the joy of Heaven.Without that sacrifice we would have no hope.

Shoot I don't even want to go to heaven. I'd just as soon stay right here. Just want all the bad things done away with. A spirit creature floating around in outer space don't appeal to me. 

piling on 15 yds dont mean to offend no one but im not going to believe something that i dont. Before anybody questions my beliefs i do believe in an all mighty creator, mine is just not mean

It's not a mean God...he's a just and forgiving God that means what he says.

Can't argue history, so here...

God saved and rescued the Jews form Egypt.

603,550 men, age 20 and above, left Egypt...that number does not include women and children or men under 20 at the time.

He saved those 603,550 but only TWO entered the promise last!

The others fell short because of unbelief! Unbelief led to disobedience.

That's the one and only, true God...Put the fear in me

It's not a mean God...he's a just and forgiving God that means what he says.

Can't argue history, so here...

God saved and rescued the Jews form Egypt.

603,550 men, age 20 and above, left Egypt...that number does not include women and children or men under 20 at the time.

He saved those 603,550 but only TWO entered the promise last!

The others fell short because of unbelief! Unbelief led to disobedience.

That's the one and only, true God...Put the fear in me

AMEN!!!