Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

He may win FL!

My brothers in Florida the local radio mentioned Trump was late flying in for a rally. He walked half a block down the road. 11000 people inside. 15000 outside were there when he finally showed up. The media is lying as are the polls. This race is close. We need term limits in all phases of government including the Supreme Court. Why give 360 plus people a chance to control 330 million plus for up to unlimited years of age? That's the opposite of democracy.

Again, Fact!

Fox was the only one that was half fair...now that has changed somewhat.

And I know what Trump said was low down and degrading...But all these "offended" women weren't so offended while reading their 50 Shades of Gray books and watching the freaking movie!!! 100's of millions of $$ were made and I dont think too many men were reading and watching...well, maybe some of the dainty ones were :D

Again, Fact!

Fox was the only one that was half fair...now that has changed somewhat.

And I know what Trump said was low down and degrading...But all these "offended" women weren't so offended while reading their 50 Shades of Gray books and watching the freaking movie!!! 100's of millions of $$ were made and I dont think too many men were reading and watching...well, maybe some of the dainty ones were :D

Anybody want a ceegar??Hmm.Talk is different from actions!

I'm for the one that will put America FIRST...Working Americans FIRST...Right and common sense FIRST.

And "SHE" sure doesn't fit that profile

110% agree and people better wake up from this euphoria trance they are under called the media and demand a fair election and not ride the fence. A nonvote for Trump is a vote for Marxist and the demise of the USA which is us, our children and grandchildren, wake up.

I'll tell you folks something... I normally drive my wife crazy with watching news channels (Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC - all of them, as to get a full spectrum view to try and find the truth in the middle of all their biased reporting) because I like being informed.... It has gotten sooo bad as far as the Trump bashing/negative coverage on all of the channels, almost 95% of the time I tune in, that after all these years, I've had to stop watching for a while cause it was just too much bias and bigoted reporting for me to take... Just ridiculous... Now, I did not vote for Trump in the Primary; my candidate of choice was Cruz. That said; does Trump have issues worthy of some news coverage? Sure... But so in the heck does Hillary Rotten Clinton... YET the lame stream medias ignore her negatives while having wall to wall coverage on Trump's negatives... There is no way anyone could survive this 24/7 negative onslaught of the news medias and go on to be elected POTUS, not even Reagan, let alone Trump... Get ready for more corrupt to the core Washington DC politics at its worst folks. The Clinton's will be back in the White House with American power and persuasiveness up for sale for the Clinton's own enrichment because that's where the powerful messaging elites want them, to keep the Game running amuck... Cersei Lannister in 'Game of Thrones' would likely lose the throne to Shillary and her minions.

Control the message, control the populace, control the vote, control the nation... The Demoncrats has it figured out. Thus why they control the majority of colleges (liberal-progressive-secular professors/teachers) and control 95% of the Mainstream Media and Hollywood.

If Hillary does win like I'm now thinking she can't lose it with the non-reporting cover ups and backing of the media outlets... The Demoncrats will have controlled the POTUS for 20 years of the past 3 decades with Republicans only having it for 8 years... Is there really any question as to why our Nation is headed in the direction and downward spiral - Away from God, the Constitution, with No Borders, lagging economic growth standards - as it has been.

Do you like the Race for the POTUS this time around? How does it look when God, morality/virtue is left out of it and it's all "secular"?

Edited by Big Bigby