Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

You believe God flooded the earth in Noah's day?

You believe God totally destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah?

These Bible events have been proven over and over as truth....That's God...He gives the rules and all the blessings and love one could possibly need with the hope people change and follow His commands....If they don't, it's easy to see He's not a God to disobey  

Shoot I don't really know.I do think it would take a loooonnnngggggggggg time for 8 people to build an ark and gather 2 of every creature . Its also easy to see that our creator don't treasure our lives on earth the way we do. Everyone and everything die's.  The big scheme of things are MUUCCH bigger. Shoot we may exist as different creatures in many different places. I doubt the entire Galaxy was put here for us to look at. All of our intelligence combined is really small in the big scheme of things.

You got that right!!!

That's why this country needs to annie up and get with the program!! I like my freedom to read the Bible without being beheaded for doing so...

Regarless of how or when we die,were leaving this place. I don't like the way our Country is going but it may just be Gods will. Says in the Bible that things will wax worse until the end. Don't think and man or bunches of men can change Gods master plan.

Shoot I don't really know.I do think it would take a loooonnnngggggggggg time for 8 people to build an ark and gather 2 of every creature . Its also easy to see that our creator don't treasure our lives on earth the way we do. Everyone and everything die's.  The big scheme of things are MUUCCH bigger. Shoot we may exist as different creatures in many different places. I doubt the entire Galaxy was put here for us to look at. All of our intelligence combined is really small in the big scheme of things.

You got that right!

But it does say that God is the Father of lights....the heavens were made for his enjoyment and ours

And you are correct....It took a looooooonnnnnnngggggg time to build the ark....But when you live to be over 500 like Noah did, 100 years aint that long LOL

My god is Love. He loves us more than we love our own children. I won't be throwing mine in a torture chamber.  Just think the bible has been altered .

Malachi 4:1-3King James Version (KJV)

4 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Psalm 68:2 says, “as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.â€

John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

The wicked persish,   they die,  they cease to exist.   Whosoever believes has everlasting life.

Satan's first deception to Adam and Eve was they would not surely die even if they disobey God.

Regarless of how or when we die,were leaving this place. I don't like the way our Country is going but it may just be Gods will. Says in the Bible that things will wax worse until the end. Don't think and man or bunches of men can change Gods master plan.

Hummmmm, maybe not....But God was going to destroy a place called Nineveh and sent Jonah to tell them time was up...They humbled themselves and repented and God turned his anger away....There are other examples of the same.

Don't think we got a bunch that would repent if God himself were face to face with em tho

Malachi 4:1-3King James Version (KJV)

4 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Psalm 68:2 says, “as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.â€

John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

The wicked persish,   they die,  they cease to exist.   Whosoever believes has everlasting life.

Satan's first deception to Adam and Eve was they would not surely die even if they disobey God.

You are correct ST...But the wicked shall continue on in an eternal death in heck (the abode of the wicked)...While the obedient believers have everlasting life.

Hummmmm, maybe not....But God was going to destroy a place called Nineveh and sent Jonah to tell them time was up...They humbled themselves and repented and God turned his anger away....There are other examples of the same.

Don't think we got a bunch that would repent if God himself were face to face with em tho

What a great story!That's the day SPRINTING was invented!LoL.

You got that right!

But it does say that God is the Father of lights....the heavens were made for his enjoyment and ours

And you are correct....It took a looooooonnnnnnngggggg time to build the ark....But when you live to be over 500 like Noah did, 100 years aint that long LOL

His Papaw was a little older than him!☺