Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Men, and friends, let me say that (after reading how interesting this thread has gotten, and as I read I am commanded, by God, to speak up) we all need to just read and obey the Bible.. it's pretty simple.. I'm a perfect person?? NOOOOO!!... but if God above tells me if I don't obey and be faithful.. then I'm gonna spend an eternity in HECK in pain and torment... that's all I need to be told.. just like salvation.. it tells of one way and one way only.. and that's all I need.. Jesus tells us himself of how to attain salvation, along with his apostles ALLLLLLLL throughout the NT...

This has been great thread!

As for Trump/Clinton--- let me use the words of John Wayne :)

"As we live in an insane world major, maybe it's time we gave insane solutions a chance." #TrumpPence

Not being mean but I highly doubt God told you anything like that. He sure hasn't told me.  I would hate to think our only choice would be to serve a God as mean as that. 

Pujo, it's the law of God according to His Word....He gave us the NT to read and live by...He promises eternal life in Heaven to those who are faithful to that Word and eternal punishment to those who are not. I have no other explanation. 

You believe the likes of a Hitler, child molesters, evil people, etc deserve that eternal punishment?

We have and have had extremely mean people on this earth but according to most these people will get the same punishment as the every day good ole boy that just never accepted Christ. And no I don't think anyone could be mean enough in 50 years to deserve eternal punishment in a lake of fire.  

“But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.â€

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭7:23‬ ‭KJV‬

I hope this nation will turn and be his people once again...

'Little out

Pujo, don't doubt that God talks to people....It's a guarantee He does every time the His Word is read....He's talking to the reader!

You keep calling God mean....In your mind, what is God? What is his personality? Where do you get your information about God from?

My info comes from a tried and tested source...been around for 1000's of years...The Bible.

We are not ganging up on you ole pal, and I aimed to exit this conversation some time back, but you just keep pulling me back in  B)

Pujo, don't doubt that God talks to people....It's a guarantee He does every time the His Word is read....He's talking to the reader!

You keep calling God mean....In your mind, what is God? What is his personality? Where do you get your information about God from?

My info comes from a tried and tested source...been around for 1000's of years...The Bible.

We are not ganging up on you ole pal, and I aimed to exit this conversation some time back, but you just keep pulling me back in  B)

My god is Love. He loves us more than we love our own children. I won't be throwing mine in a torture chamber.  Just think the bible has been altered .

We have and have had extremely mean people on this earth but according to most these people will get the same punishment as the every day good ole boy that just never accepted Christ. And no I don't think anyone could be mean enough in 50 years to deserve eternal punishment in a lake of fire.  

I believe God and Jesus created all things

I believe they make all the rules and rewards

I believe in a Heaven and a heck and that few make it to Heaven

I believe if your not a Christian (In Christ), you are lost

I believe the Bible is the perfect, inspired word of God

You don't

One of us is sorely wrong....but I'll take my chances that The Bible is correct and we'll still be friends 

And we are still friends,just different opinions.I don't mind hearing what anyone has to say. But my mind just don't  comprehend what you fellers believe.

You believe God flooded the earth in Noah's day?

You believe God totally destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah?

These Bible events have been proven over and over as truth....That's God...He gives the rules and all the blessings and love one could possibly need with the hope people change and follow His commands....If they don't, it's easy to see He's not a God to disobey  

I believe discussion is a great thing amongst friends and amongst coachTians!

Woooooowwwweeeiiiii

Now... 'little outtttttt :)

It would be really hard to learn anything if there was not others to learn from. Shoot its not been toooo long ago that bunches of people couldn't even read the bible.

It would be really hard to learn anything if there was not others to learn from. Shoot its not been toooo long ago that bunches of people couldn't even read the bible.

You got that right!!!

That's why this country needs to annie up and get with the program!! I like my freedom to read the Bible without being beheaded for doing so...