Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

its not white people out there demanding that cops be killed...in fact most white people support the police

You've taken my rebuttal to our current society having more racial division than at any point in our country's history, and have turned it into a narrow-minded discussion about white/black and killing cops. You must have a lot of pent up hatred and negativity to do that in 3 comments. I'm going to quit replying because I have nothing else to say.

I can only answer from what the Bible says....

John said the streets in heaven were as purest gold...There are no words in our language to describe Heaven...As bad as heck is, Heaven is the total opposite. As for temperature and things to do, I imagine being in the presence of the Father & Son, creators of all things, there will be plenty to do and see...Not just some spirit floating around in space! I'm just glad that 'here' is not all there is to look forward to!

Bible says, when Jesus comes back, in the blink of an eye we shall all be changed....we will have bodies to thrive forever in Heaven or heck. Temperature, hunger, pain, etc will not be an issue in Heaven....But heck is full of those things for eternity...Once again, according to the scripture.

You nor Pujo offends me (I've discussed this with Pujo, my friend, many times)....And all I'm doing is passing along God's word from His Holy book...Judgment doesn't come from me nor any other man...It comes from Him and His word.

Boils down to one's belief in the Bible as God's direct word to man, or not...Free will...But there are consequences

if we have a body that cannot feel pain in the afterlife, why should we be afraid of going to heck?   If God gives us a body that can be burned over and over and over...your version of God is kind of mean and awful isnt he????     Eternity is a long time to be tortured.   Even by God.    Why dont we all just forget about heaven and heck and judgement and take care of ourselves and our fellow man and not worry about what happens when we die and return to where we were before we were conceived and born.  AS to all that about being born into sin, well man is only man and he cant be anything else can he?

No one is saying to to hate anyone or to feel guilty about being white. But to make broad, PAINFULLY ignorant umbrella statements that preach doom and gloom is not acceptable.

And another thing, if having to be reminded that the past was incredibly awful for a large group of people causes you to "hate all over again", you sir, are a terrible person.

Religion may be the root of all evil.Been more killing and outright cruelty in the name of religion than anything. People justify it because their''s is the one that right. I don't hate any tribe of people.I hate wickedness and injustice.You have governments in every part of the earth but none are interested in the welfare of ALL people. Plain and simple,its corrupt as heck.

You've taken my rebuttal to our current society having more racial division than at any point in our country's history, and have turned it into a narrow-minded discussion about white/black and killing cops. You must have a lot of pent up hatred and negativity to do that in 3 comments. I'm going to quit replying because I have nothing else to say.

not everyone takes your rhetoric lying down, if you cant take the heat, I dont blame you for getting out of the kitchen

Religion may be the root of all evil.Been more killing and outright cruelty in the name of religion than anything. People justify it because their''s is the one that right. I don't hate any tribe of people.I hate wickedness and injustice.You have governments in every part of the earth but none are interested in the welfare of ALL people. Plain and simple,its corrupt as heck.

dont make the mistake of thinking religion and the love of God are the same thing...they are as far about as Mountain City and Memphis....organized religion is unnatural, every person's spirtual existence is unique to that individual.  Putting a lot of people in a building and saying we all believe the same thing is actually kind of silly and makes you look like a robot who cannot think for himself.  Going to church is fine  but if you believe everything you hear there maybe you are not all that you could be

if we have a body that cannot feel pain in the afterlife, why should we be afraid of going to heck?   If God gives us a body that can be burned over and over and over...your version of God is kind of mean and awful isnt he????     Eternity is a long time to be tortured.   Even by God.    Why dont we all just forget about heaven and heck and judgement and take care of ourselves and our fellow man and not worry about what happens when we die and return to where we were before we were conceived and born.  AS to all that about being born into sin, well man is only man and he cant be anything else can he?

Man is only man and has fallen short of perfection and could not go to heaven. However, that all changed when Jesus came to the Earth as a man like us and did nothing wrong. A perfect man died for you and me and everyone so that we could go to heaven if we accept Jesus as our Lord and the Lord of our life. He is the only way, and eternity away from Him would mean torture in every sense of the word. I understand doubting and not believing what you cannot see, but that is truly the essence of faith. Believing something that one cannot see. 

Job, a faithful obedient follower of God's word, questioned God about his pain and suffering...God said, if you're gonna question me, let me ask you a question....How did I hang the moon and the sun? How were the measurements pulled for the creation of the earth...How do the seas stay in place and not fall off into space? 

In other words, God told Job to be faithful and leave the rest to him.

King James changed it quite a bit also. maybe he and Coacht are akin.

Ha! If all these experts in Hebrew and Greek languages are correct, then the translators for King James  translated it  99.5%

correct. The changes made did not change the meaning...And that's been certified many many times.

To the 'thief, the rich man in Jesus' words lifted his eyes out of heck in many torments...Read my post again, never said a thing about feeling nothing in eternity 

Fellers, it all boils down to whether or not a person believes in the Bible as God's Holy word...I happen to believe it is

By the way, Coach T changes the name for eternal punishment to heck...not me 

And if this eternal torment thing is true, Hitler was a credit  .I would never serve such an evil tyrant. We are supposed to hate injustice, this just might be the most unjust thing I've ever heard of.

And if this eternal torment thing is true, Hitler was a credit  .I would never serve such an evil tyrant. We are supposed to hate injustice, this just might be the most unjust thing I've ever heard of.

Shewwwww....Comparing God and His word to Hitler and his ways? 

I'd rather enter eternity prepared by His word than enter it based on my feelings and be wrong. 

If I were arguing my thots and feelings, there would be plenty to disagree on....But why on earth would I argue what the Bible plainly says? I will take the Bible as the Word of God...Billions there have been and will be that don't 

Shewwwww....Comparing God and His word to Hitler and his ways? 

I'd rather enter eternity prepared by His word than enter it based on my feelings and be wrong. 

If I were arguing my thots and feelings, there would be plenty to disagree on....But why on earth would I argue what the Bible plainly says? I will take the Bible as the Word of God...Billions there have been and will be that don't 

I've been around people from all walks of life.Seen people on death row, average people who just try to live life the best they can, religious people. I've yet to see any that would deserve to live in eternal torment. This life hands out plenty of pain.Just can't imagine what the purpose of that would be. Just wondering why you would think this could be justified. What does the average Joe do to deserve such a fate. I'm all ears.