Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Really have no choice but if anyone has daughters and can vote for trump how do you explain voting for a man who disrespects females like he does. We are in trouble.

How could you vote for HRC after she talks about fighting for women and then takes a huge donation from Iraq that treats women like trash! The best option we have is Trump. Listen to the man on taxes and trade!

Very well said

Here's my problem with Pascal's wager.

(And I'm going to try to do this without offending anyone)

All of scripture agrees that salvation is by faith threw grace. The difference between me (a Torah observant Jew who believes that Yeshua is the Messiah......Yeshua is Hebrew for Jesus) most who would be called Christian is the application of the law. And no I don't wish to start that debate here. But those who practice obedience based on the wager may in fact not have faith.

The law....or as most Christians would state....good behavior never redeemed anyone. The observance of the law/good behavior is a result of faith in G-d. Not the other way around.

That's why I think Pascal's wager is flawed.

Yes, I know.

Nobody asked me. Lol

One thing that is not flawed is the New Testament of Jesus Christ.

The old law came to an end when it was accomplished in Jesus, his death and resurrection.

God the Father was the focus of the Old Testament with a looking forward to salvation.

The NT is salvation realized with Jesus the Son being the main focus.

NT says that all things have been put under the control of Jesus as he reigns as head of the NT Church.

After Jesus's 2nd coming, he presents the Church to God.

Apostle Paul says the OT was a school master...It has done it's job...The New Testament is our guide till Jesus comes back.