Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

This is true.We all have a little different view but his has NEVER changed and it WILL never change.His plan will be fulfilled and he will get the glory!This has been a good discussion in my opinion.It is so easy to argue but it has been nice just reading different views.All tho mine are the right ones! :roflolk: Joking of course.My dad(been preaching Gods word for 43 years)taught me a long time ago arguing the Bible will lose many friends.So we can agree to disagree on a lot of this.Good day Gentlemen and I hope all our teams stay injury free tonight!

Arguing scripture will cause loss of friendship...Yet others will be friends forever and fight tooth and nail over Ford vs Chevrolet and that's supposed to be okay LOL

They stoned Stephen, cut off James' head, crucified Peter, Rome tried to murder every Christian they found----all over the Gospel! Tells me there's something to it! Unless of course those historical facts are, well, made up and altered "stories"  :rolleyes:

Later fellers

This country was not founded on the Christian belief (article 11 treaty of Tripoli) so therefore religion and politics can't mix together it doesn't work.. There needs to separation of church and state bc if not your no different that the Muslim theocracy in Iran... Most of you support only your beliefs and anything outside of it is “the devil" or "downfall of USA"... One thing I do agree on is that you need to run the country with morals and that's one thing that Clinton does not have at all.. Let's go trump!

This country was not founded on the Christian belief (article 11 treaty of Tripoli) so therefore religion and politics can't mix together it doesn't work.. There needs to separation of church and state bc if not your no different that the Muslim theocracy in Iran... Most of you support only your beliefs and anything outside of it is “the devil" or "downfall of USA"... One thing I do agree on is that you need to run the country with morals and that's one thing that Clinton does not have at all.. Let's go trump!

Let's agree to disagree! And lets go Trump! Edited by Redrage1990

I think those who believe Trump has no chance, are gonna end up shocked! And if he appears to come up short, I will not fault him for not conceding the election IF proof exists that there was cheating and voter intimidation going on....Like what happened at the last two elections with the black panthers and so on!

I disagree.This is not a parable.He uses a specific name.Where do you get that indication??

Yes. The name of the guy he raised from the dead.

I get that from my understanding of Torah

Again....Abraham is not G-d. Abraham has no authority to answer the rich mans prayers.

Edit: or request. If you only see it as a request, it doesn't change the authority of what was being asked.

Edited by orangeslice13

Incorrect.

Jesus spoke of a "certain" rich man...AND a man names Lazarus...Request was made of Abraham, not prayed to like one would to God.

It's funny how people take the Bible and claim scripture is made up stories or altered when the scripture is something they don't like or agree with.

After days and STILL nobody responding to Rev 21:8!      Hello???

Hey, I've thought all night and I may just go the way of a few of you!

--A few dirty business dealings next week and I'd have more money than I could ever spend

--I'm gonna hunt down a couple loose women I'd like to have although I'm married

--If the women I want refuse my advances, I'll force myself on them

--If I want what you have, I'll take it...if that means wiping you and your family out to have it, that's what I'll do

--Never done drugs, but might as well give it a whirl

--If a law officer tries to stop me from doing what I want, he will pay a price.

--I will encourage others to quit work, stay at home, make meth for me to sell and let the govt support em

--I'll make myself a god and have others worship and sacrifice to ME! It will get extremely gross as I demand infant           sacrifices and even worse.

--I will enjoy a great life while here...Have my own way based on what I think is right and best and not care what destruction I cause because there are no consequences for my evil, there is no just God....I just cease to exist one day!

Yea, a few of you have helped me better understand how some people live and do the evil things they do.

Hitler and the like had no fear, because there is no heck, no punishment for evil, right?

Throw the Bible away...why have it if it is as some of you claim.

Yea, I think I hit the nail on the head here.

Still no hard feelings on my side and I have enjoyed the discussion...

I know you are only talking foolishness but I assure you if you live you're life in that fashion,there will be plenty of consequences on this earth.. This life can be a cruel one.

I know you are only talking foolishness but I assure you if you live you're life in that fashion,there will be plenty of consequences on this earth.. This life can be a cruel one.

Yes, I'm being foolish...But I dont believe Hitler blowing his brains out was the end for him...Nor is physical death the end for anyone....Saved or Lost (evil).

Are you going to Pike Saturday for the game?

Yes, I'm being foolish...But I dont believe Hitler blowing his brains out was the end for him...Nor is physical death the end for anyone....Saved or Lost (evil).

Are you going to Pike Saturday for the game?

Yeah I'll be making the Trek, Looks like it could be a good game. You got the Black Beast ready.