Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

I'd say Death is the opposite of Life. Done away with or gone. Don't sound like a bad deal to me ,you either conform to Gods standards and live eternally or you don't and you are completely done away with. As far as punishment goes ,I think we all endure quite a bit in this life. Man is of few days and full of sorrow.

Looked up Death and perish in Websters and the KJV and both mean outta here.

Ecclesiastes 9 ,5

The rich man and lazerous is a parable. It's about the rejection of messiah by the scribes and Pharisees. They have a literal Lazerous who returned from the dead and they still rejected messiah.

You know this is a parable as father Abraham is prayed to in the parable as if he were G-d. He accepted those prayers and answered. Clearly nobody hearing this parable thought Yeshua (the messiahs name in Hebrew) was calling Abraham G-d.

I believe that God is universal and perfect. For some reason I also struggle with His allowing evil to enter a world of innocent souls(ie , telling your son you can't eat the ice cream till you finish your vegetables, then leaving the room). According to New Testament scripture those such as early Native American Indians do not stand a chance of eternal life either. Please, please correct me if I am wrong.

Why do they not stand a chance? They have, as the rest of the world, the opportunity to be obedient to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

The rich man and lazerous is a parable. It's about the rejection of messiah by the scribes and Pharisees. They have a literal Lazerous who returned from the dead and they still rejected messiah.

You know this is a parable as father Abraham is prayed to in the parable as if he were G-d. He accepted those prayers and answered. Clearly nobody hearing this parable thought Yeshua (the messiahs name in Hebrew) was calling Abraham G-d.

I disagree.This is not a parable.He uses a specific name.Where do you get that indication?? Edited by orngnblk

(Salvation)

Mark 16:16

Romans 6:3

Acts 2:38

1 Peter 3:21

Acts 8:29-39--- GREAT EXAMPLE

And many more,

Everyone has-had-will have the chance of salvation, the Bible says so.. it was spread from one part to the other, the Word will never perish and it will always be.

We get the salvation part right, Everything (understanding and Knowledge) will follow.

'Little outttttttt

I disagree.This is not a parable.He uses a specific name.Where do you get that indication??

You are correct sir.. this was specific, "A certain rich man", and "a beggar" by name, Lazarus. Luke 16 I believe is where you find it.

Abraham was the Abraham, Lazarus and Abraham they were in that waiting place that Jesus went and preached to after he died on the cross as it teaches in 1 peter 3:18,19,20

I just don't wanna go to heck my friends.. that ole rich man got too proud and said, I will do this I will do that.. instead of asking the Lord for his will to be done.. the Lord said.. you FOOL cause tonight you will surely die.. and he went to heck for being proud.. boy I sure don't wanna be that rich man.. I'll be obedient and humble.

I said the love of money

btw when you get to heaven what will you be doing there to pass the time? Will they have football, beans and taters, hamburgers, cop shows, action movies, grass to mow, cows to milk...what exactly will you be doing up there, please tell me cause I truly want to know...will there be web access? Im not trying to be funny I want to know what you will be doing, I am really interested in that...will your mansion be air conditioned or will heaven have a perfect 67 degree temp...I have lots of questions about all that stuff, nobody ever talks about that and that only makes me more curious

We spend eternity praising the Most high , in thankfulness for his saving grace ! We were created to praise Him! That's all I need !

And let me go on to say this.. it's not my ways, it's not Pujos ways, not OnB's, not Slice's, nor is it Uknoit's ways

IT'S THE LORD'S WAYS MEN... NO QUESTION..

John 1:1... "And the Word...." you read it for yourself now.

Nowwww 'Little outttttt

This is true.We all have a little different view but his has NEVER changed and it WILL never change.His plan will be fulfilled and he will get the glory!This has been a good discussion in my opinion.It is so easy to argue but it has been nice just reading different views.All tho mine are the right ones!:roflolk: Joking of course.My dad(been preaching Gods word for 43 years)taught me a long time ago arguing the Bible will lose many friends.So we can agree to disagree on a lot of this.Good day Gentlemen and I hope all our teams stay injury free tonight! Edited by orngnblk

Incorrect.

Jesus spoke of a "certain" rich man...AND a man names Lazarus...Request was made of Abraham, not prayed to like one would to God.

It's funny how people take the Bible and claim scripture is made up stories or altered when the scripture is something they don't like or agree with.

After days and STILL nobody responding to Rev 21:8!      Hello???

Hey, I've thought all night and I may just go the way of a few of you!

--A few dirty business dealings next week and I'd have more money than I could ever spend

--I'm gonna hunt down a couple loose women I'd like to have although I'm married

--If the women I want refuse my advances, I'll force myself on them

--If I want what you have, I'll take it...if that means wiping you and your family out to have it, that's what I'll do

--Never done drugs, but might as well give it a whirl

--If a law officer tries to stop me from doing what I want, he will pay a price.

--I will encourage others to quit work, stay at home, make meth for me to sell and let the govt support em

--I'll make myself a god and have others worship and sacrifice to ME! It will get extremely gross as I demand infant           sacrifices and even worse.

--I will enjoy a great life while here...Have my own way based on what I think is right and best and not care what destruction I cause because there are no consequences for my evil, there is no just God....I just cease to exist one day!

Yea, a few of you have helped me better understand how some people live and do the evil things they do.

Hitler and the like had no fear, because there is no heck, no punishment for evil, right?

Throw the Bible away...why have it if it is as some of you claim.

Yea, I think I hit the nail on the head here.

Still no hard feelings on my side and I have enjoyed the discussion...