Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

You fellows finally got the decision to get almost all the privates out of Division I. Without the common enemy, you now have to resort to debating politics and religion amongst yourselves?

I've enjoyed this thread over the last few days.

Should be some great football among the privates. Fan base and atmosphere won't be much.

If I was you I'd be figuring out a way to attain salvation and ask for forgiveness IMMEDIATELY after a post like this.. don't know if your trying to flex some earthly muscle or what,....... but you're brave...

I'm praying for ya friend.

If I knew a dude that needed me to smooch his backside all the time I wouldnt think very much of him at all and prob tell him he was full of something....guess you guys think God is like that guy???  always needing me to kiss his backside

If I knew a dude that needed me to smooch his backside all the time I wouldnt think very much of him at all and prob tell him he was full of something....guess you guys think God is like that guy???  always needing me to kiss his backside

The bible said there would be mockers and scoffers in the last days.  You're just proving it out pal

And the second death is directly attached to heck!

1st death is the physical...2nd death is separation from God for eternity in heck!

What else could one possibly come up with the 2nd death meaning?

Before reading your response GB Nation quoted and said the exact same thing to me. He even mentioned the rich man in heck as you referred to! Gave me chill bumps or spirit bumps as our boys called them when they were little. I think GBNation and you are on the same page! There is so much knowledge in the NT that explains it all as heck being an eternal torment for those that go there. As explained to me the OT was looking toward the cross. In the NT our Saviour died for our sins and was resurrected. Those 3 days in the tomb He was in the center of the Earth dealing with the hearts that had perished for they had died under the law of the OT.