Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

If he just gets us out of debt and gets rid of Obamacare he will do more than Obama did! Oh yeah and throws Hillary in prison for everything she done, that will be icing on the cake!

I don't see the US getting out of debt in my lifetime (I'm 48) or ever. If he would just balance the budget and knock a little off the debt each year would be fine with me.

The solution to Obamacare (in my opinion if anyone cares) would be to re-negotiate NAFTA (or pull out completely), scrape TPP and get jobs back here in the US. that would put people to work where they could get medical coverage thru their employers plan! 

Hillary... I'm over her. As long as the Clintons stay in Arkansas or wherever and are not a player in American politics ever again... I'm good with that.

Give him a few months to straighten out the massive mess he's getting ready to walk in on....Then just set back and watch!

I'm sure the soup lines will be long and a gloomy picture will be painted...It'll be these same freeloaders that the Libs have given everything to for the last 8 years. I'm all for helping the ones that can't help themselves, but the LARGE majority of the entitlement group is just plain slothful!

As for HER, she should be put in jail for breaking every campaign finance law there is...Misusing her position to fund her own ambitions (100's of examples of that), perjury, racketeering, intimidation, vandalizing & looting the White House....

These are facts that many have forgotten about...But EMAILGATE alone should put here away! 

I'll say this, we probably don't have to worry about prison time for her...All the dirty 100's of millions of dollars she took from shady people and countries will be required to be returned now that "favors" can't be provided since she lost...I'd say they'll be on the run SOON!  

The only one's crying about bad times ahead are the freeloaders, and on the total opposite side, the BIG, BIG money banks that she protected over and over again.

As for the mess Obama was to have taken over, that can be blamed on the Liberal Democrat laws too...Which was to lie and inflate the value of homes and lie and inflate the possibilities of people affording them....While all along lining their own pockets....(Look it up!) There should have been prison time handed out for that one too.

"Everyone deserves a nice house" about destroyed the US....

Just like, "Everyone deserves to have a car, cell phone, cable TV, home, insurance, monthly payments for each child they can have, birth control, free abortions.....", is destroying the US now! 

I got an idea! WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT....I DO! 

And the list goes on & on of free stuff the tax payers pay for while we ignore needs of the Veterans that fought to give the Lib nuts the voice the have....Unreal!

This is a drop in the bucket as to why Americans got out and voted Trump!

And by the way, the only reason she wins the popular vote is because of the Liberal nutjobs in California and a couple other places like that....The vast majority of the US map was Republican Red the other night and it still is!

Here! Here! Well said.

I was with you on the first two ideas but the putting Hillary in jail doesn't put food on my table so its really not going to make America great again

Those two things Willie and he's gonna bring jobs back here where they belong...Get rid of regulations that have ended so many good professions...So people like you and me can work and make a living....Getting a raise to the American workers that haven't seen one in a decade....Helping us to make more to allow to save for retirement! 

I can't wait for the American companies to have the power again to put people back to work...And the unreal thing is, the union workers (usually vote democrat) voted for Trump overwhelmingly.

A positive sign I'd say

Give him a few months to straighten out the massive mess he's getting ready to walk in on....Then just set back and watch!

I'm sure the soup lines will be long and a gloomy picture will be painted...It'll be these same freeloaders that the Libs have given everything to for the last 8 years. I'm all for helping the ones that can't help themselves, but the LARGE majority of the entitlement group is just plain slothful!

As for HER, she should be put in jail for breaking every campaign finance law there is...Misusing her position to fund her own ambitions (100's of examples of that), perjury, racketeering, intimidation, vandalizing & looting the White House....

These are facts that many have forgotten about...But EMAILGATE alone should put here away! 

I'll say this, we probably don't have to worry about prison time for her...All the dirty 100's of millions of dollars she took from shady people and countries will be required to be returned now that "favors" can't be provided since she lost...I'd say they'll be on the run SOON!  

The only one's crying about bad times ahead are the freeloaders, and on the total opposite side, the BIG, BIG money banks that she protected over and over again.

As for the mess Obama was to have taken over, that can be blamed on the Liberal Democrat laws too...Which was to lie and inflate the value of homes and lie and inflate the possibilities of people affording them....While all along lining their own pockets....(Look it up!) There should have been prison time handed out for that one too.

"Everyone deserves a nice house" about destroyed the US....

Just like, "Everyone deserves to have a car, cell phone, cable TV, home, insurance, monthly payments for each child they can have, birth control, free abortions.....", is destroying the US now! 

I got an idea! WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT....I DO! 

And the list goes on & on of free stuff the tax payers pay for while we ignore needs of the Veterans that fought to give the Lib nuts the voice the have....Unreal!

This is a drop in the bucket as to why Americans got out and voted Trump!

And by the way, the only reason she wins the popular vote is because of the Liberal nutjobs in California and a couple other places like that....The vast majority of the US map was Republican Red the other night and it still is! 

Triump has a pretty rough track record also. 2 sides to every story.