Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Guest hevyrevy1611

When Obama won, both times, the masses said Give him a chance! And WeThePeople did so. But in this election, after eight years of Obama's fundamental change of America (man he DID deliver on that promise, didn't he?), WeThePeople said No More because Hillary would of been more of the same, but she would of been Obama on steroids. So We elected a non-professional politician, an ostrazised-by-the-Establishment outsider who took his message and vision directly to The People, who spoke clearly this election. This time it wasn't about race nor gender, but about ideals & principles. And Trump's plan & policies won out, Praise the Lord! So why aren't we hearing from those who clamor for tolerance & acceptance the same they hollered for Obama? Why isn't this same crowd saying Give Trump A Chance? I see hypocrisy & double standards myself. And why are there now riots in the streets? There were no riots either time Obama elected. Sure makes one wonder what's on other's hearts & minds. So as I did for Obama I will do for Trump, just as folk clamored & called for: Give him a chance! His plan & policies is called Trump's Contract With American Voters- take a look for yourself. (Looks spot on imo!) http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Trumps-plan-for-first-100-days-in-office-400569971.html

When Obama won, both times, the masses said Give him a chance! And WeThePeople did so. But in this election, after eight years of Obama's fundamental change of America (man he DID deliver on that promise, didn't he?), WeThePeople said No More because Hillary would of been more of the same, but she would of been Obama on steroids. So We elected a non-professional politician, an ostrazised-by-the-Establishment outsider who took his message and vision directly to The People, who spoke clearly this election. This time it wasn't about race nor gender, but about ideals & principles. And Trump's plan & policies won out, Praise the Lord! So why aren't we hearing from those who clamor for tolerance & acceptance the same they hollered for Obama? Why isn't this same crowd saying Give Trump A Chance? I see hypocrisy & double standards myself. And why are there now riots in the streets? There were no riots either time Obama elected. Sure makes one wonder what's on other's hearts & minds. So as I did for Obama I will do for Trump, just as folk clamored & called for: Give him a chance! His plan & policies is called Trump's Contract With American Voters- take a look for yourself. (Looks spot on imo!) http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Trumps-plan-for-first-100-days-in-office-400569971.html

Yea, he sure gave us "change" and tried his best to ruin a great country  :angry:

'revy, these protest people are panicked!

With Trump in, if you want to eat and survive, you'll have to work! You will no longer be able to set around getting high, hugging a tree, while the govt pays for your existence....

They fear the fact that law and order will return with the men Trump's bringing with him....Can't wait to see the outcome of so-called protests (that are really riots with property destruction by thugs) when Trump is in control.....GUARANTEE he won't be finding sympathy with them like Obama and the Libs do! 

Bet they wont have time to riot as they have to WORK to survive!

Change.......good change is a coming

Yea, he sure gave us "change" and tried his best to ruin a great country  :angry:

With Trump in, if you want to eat and survive, you'll have to work! You will no longer be able to set around getting high, hugging a tree, while the govt pays for your existence....

They fear the fact that law and order will return with the men Trump's bringing with him....Can't wait to see the outcome of so-called protests (that are really riots with property destruction by thugs) when Trump is in control.....GUARANTEE he won't be finding sympathy with them like Obama and the Libs do! 

Been doing a lot of reading and research and it looks like the really wealthy is the winners. People who study and forcast the economy are full of gloom. We shall see.

^^^ THIS IS SPOT ON ^^^

Most of these protestors see their free ride is leaving and they are scared. They just don't get "it". Look at the photos of the protest... they are the younger, next generation. Most of those kids have been taught "don't worry. Someone will take care of you". They don't have a clue.

Now what really scares me is after their free ride has been gone for a few months, these folks are going to get desperate and then they will physically come and try to take what I have. God have mercy on their souls if that happens. They'd better come heavy because I'll make them look like a pile of feathers after a bowling ball has been dropped on it.

I'm sorry but I have absolutely ZERO use and even less patience for these folks.

^^^ THIS IS SPOT ON ^^^

Most of these protestors see their free ride is leaving and they are scared. They just don't get "it". Look at the photos of the protest... they are the younger, next generation. Most of those kids have been taught "don't worry. Someone will take care of you". They don't have a clue.

Now what really scares me is after their free ride has been gone for a few months, these folks are going to get desperate and then they will physically come and try to take what I have. God have mercy on their souls if that happens. They'd better come heavy because I'll make them look like a pile of feathers after a bowling ball has been dropped on it.

I'm sorry but I have absolutely ZERO use and even less patience for these folks.

ðŸ‘

Guest Fall101

Yall bash Obama While you praise Trump it really tells me a lot. If you think he ruined America also tells me a lot. But oh well!!

He didn't just ruin it. He destroyed it! Trump will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Guest Fall101

Do you mind telling me what that looks like?

If he just gets us out of debt and gets rid of Obamacare he will do more than Obama did! Oh yeah and throws Hillary in prison for everything she done, that will be icing on the cake!

If he just gets us out of debt and gets rid of Obamacare he will do more than Obama did! Oh yeah and throws Hillary in prison for everything she done, that will be icing on the cake!

I was with you on the first two ideas but the putting Hillary in jail doesn't put food on my table so its really not going to make America great again

Give him a few months to straighten out the massive mess he's getting ready to walk in on....Then just set back and watch!

I'm sure the soup lines will be long and a gloomy picture will be painted...It'll be these same freeloaders that the Libs have given everything to for the last 8 years. I'm all for helping the ones that can't help themselves, but the LARGE majority of the entitlement group is just plain slothful!

As for HER, she should be put in jail for breaking every campaign finance law there is...Misusing her position to fund her own ambitions (100's of examples of that), perjury, racketeering, intimidation, vandalizing & looting the White House....

These are facts that many have forgotten about...But EMAILGATE alone should put here away! 

I'll say this, we probably don't have to worry about prison time for her...All the dirty 100's of millions of dollars she took from shady people and countries will be required to be returned now that "favors" can't be provided since she lost...I'd say they'll be on the run SOON!  

The only one's crying about bad times ahead are the freeloaders, and on the total opposite side, the BIG, BIG money banks that she protected over and over again.

As for the mess Obama was to have taken over, that can be blamed on the Liberal Democrat laws too...Which was to lie and inflate the value of homes and lie and inflate the possibilities of people affording them....While all along lining their own pockets....(Look it up!) There should have been prison time handed out for that one too.

"Everyone deserves a nice house" about destroyed the US....

Just like, "Everyone deserves to have a car, cell phone, cable TV, home, insurance, monthly payments for each child they can have, birth control, free abortions.....", is destroying the US now! 

I got an idea! WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT....I DO! 

And the list goes on & on of free stuff the tax payers pay for while we ignore needs of the Veterans that fought to give the Lib nuts the voice the have....Unreal!

This is a drop in the bucket as to why Americans got out and voted Trump!

And by the way, the only reason she wins the popular vote is because of the Liberal nutjobs in California and a couple other places like that....The vast majority of the US map was Republican Red the other night and it still is!