Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

What do wealthy and powerful people really want. Its just a BIG game for many but the game always starts and ends with the same score.People talk about our declining morals and its true, but our worst moral character is selfishness ,greed and a lack of caring for others.You also hear about the Libs and how they want to make things equal,thats not so either.Robin Hood is a fairy tale. From reading the Bible, God is the ultimate Lib.He,s the only one who has a plan for ALL to live in a world  with milk and Honey.

We say Blow kids arms and leg off and destroy them from the earth. Now there is you some Christian values. I think I must be of the devil because I,m one of the FEW people who thinks  this is extremely sad and pitiful. Most Christian people that I,ve talked to thinks this is a Great and wonderful  thing. I know this will make people mad and throw rocks at me but anyone with a brain and human compassion knows how sad this is, We are no more Gods people than anyone else. We are just fortunate enough to be the big bullies. If the Bible is true,God made us all.Things of this nature are the very reason i never attend Church of any sort. Its like the Bible says,we have a FORM of Godly devotion but prove false to its power. Hatred is the exact opposite of love. There has been more injustice and wickedness done in the name of Christianity  than anything going.Now I want you Christians to tell me how ignorant I am for having a heart. I,m fully aware this is a very unpopular veiw but its not my goal to be popular.

Says in the Bible thats its not Gods will that ANY should Parish. It didn,t say Americans,

Edited by pujo

Well, she would have been a disaster replacing Antonin Scalia and then 2 or 3 others when they retire.  The 2nd Amendment would have been under immediate attack.  This Barry Care is a disaster with mandates that can land you a fine from the IRS and she wants to quadruple down on that system that was designed to file by the guy who designed it. 

Dont like obamacare myself but I don't think the 2nd amendment would've been an issue.

When you were raised as I was, you learn to see things from a different perspective. Lots of times we had very little to eat ,no heat and rags to wear. We were physically and mentally abused . Sorta raised like a pack of dogs, only difference is,,most of us take better care of our dogs. It taught me many things ,taught me to care about unfortunate people and to Love my KIds With ALL my heart. It very well could have taught me to Hate ,well I guess it did,it taught me to HATE injustice.Reason I say all this is for people to understand if they want to inherit the Kingdon of Heaven,they better start caring about others and quit thinking they need to pile up treasures on this earth. We are a Very spoiled people and only think about whats good for ourselves. Bible speaks of it when it says we will be lovers of ourselves with little human compassion. I think thats where were at. Count me out,I don't need wealth, power, fine cars,mansion on the hill. Plainly says ,where you,re treasure are,you,re heart will be there also. People need to stop and think,  Life and happiness is really simple  but we tend to think we can achieve it in other ways, Some Choose Liquer ,drugs,money ,power and all sorts of things. None of that junk is lasting.True happiness comes from caring for others ,a good conscience and just peace of mind.

When you were raised as I was, you learn to see things from a different perspective. Lots of times we had very little to eat ,no heat and rags to wear. We were physically and mentally abused . Sorta raised like a pack of dogs, only difference is,,most of us take better care of our dogs. It taught me many things ,taught me to care about unfortunate people and to Love my KIds With ALL my heart. It very well could have taught me to Hate ,well I guess it did,it taught me to HATE injustice.Reason I say all this is for people to understand if they want to inherit the Kingdon of Heaven,they better start caring about others and quit thinking they need to pile up treasures on this earth. We are a Very spoiled people and only think about whats good for ourselves. Bible speaks of it when it says we will be lovers of ourselves with little human compassion. I think thats where were at. Count me out,I don't need wealth, power, fine cars,mansion on the hill. Plainly says ,where you,re treasure are,you,re heart will be there also. People need to stop and think,  Life and happiness is really simple  but we tend to think we can achieve it in other ways, Some Choose Liquer ,drugs,money ,power and all sorts of things. None of that junk is lasting.True happiness comes from caring for others ,a good conscience and just peace of mind.

+300!!

Good post pujo

Guest Fall101

I refuse to vote for a human that agrees with killing innocent babies and lies like no other! I would have voted for a tree for president and a rock for Vice President before I voted for that clown!

I refuse to vote for a human that agrees with killing innocent babies and lies like no other! I would have voted for a tree for president and a rock for Vice President before I voted for that clown!

Agree Spike ,don,t have much need for murderers . Don,t matter if its our own babies or someone elses.

Been busy this morning but +1000

Pujo,

You stated you'd put a man in the ground that came to your house to cause death or pain.

That's the only reason I would support any war...to keep enemies from bringing death to this country.

Wanting Trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with money or greed....

It had to do with ....

--putting this country back to work so people didn't have to pay for the Libs entitlement programs....I don't like to work and give my money to people that could & should work for their own.

--About America being respected again as we have become the laughing stock of the whole world....

--About ending the multitude of injustices...as you mentioned 

--About our land returning to a land of laws that are enforced 

--About seeing worth in the unborn

--About many other things, but not greed and power...Not on my part

I hope he rattles cages from the get go....He sure seems to bringing in the team to do just that

Been busy this morning but +1000

Pujo,

You stated you'd put a man in the ground that came to your house to cause death or pain.

That's the only reason I would support any war...to keep enemies from bringing death to this country.

Wanting Trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with money or greed....

It had to do with ....

--putting this country back to work so people didn't have to pay for the Libs entitlement programs....I don't like to work and give my money to people that could & should work for their own.

--About America being respected again as we have become the laughing stock of the whole world....

--About ending the multitude of injustices...as you mentioned 

--About our land returning to a land of laws that are enforced 

--About seeing worth in the unborn

--About many other things, but not greed and power...Not on my part

I hope he rattles cages from the get go....He sure seems to bringing in the team to do just that

Strongly Agree Uknoit

Edited by pujo