Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Uknoit Trump is far from perfect but no one is and he will put people in the Supreme Court that has some morals.

He sure is...We all are...And she was in another galaxy of imperfection and corruption.

I'm just glad, as are many whites, blacks, latinos and so on are, that he came out and said what needed to be said! Time and time again! The truth sometimes hurts, but truth is the only path to that which is right 

He sure is...We all are...And she was in another galaxy of imperfection and corruption.

I'm just glad, as are many whites, blacks, latinos and so on are, that he came out and said what needed to be said! Time and time again! The truth sometimes hurts, but truth is the only path to that which is right

+1

Hillary truly has the charisma of a lizard. She lost the lower class vote to a man who literally lives in a golden skyscraper baring his name.

But on a serious note, I've gone from somewhat amused to quite confused about a few things.

First... Is the wall actually happening then? Like, that's going to be a thing? How is that going to work? Is the "plan" still for Mexico to pay for it? What if they won't? Isn't it a problem when your president runs on a platform that seems impossible to implement?

Second, and more seriously, is Trump still planning to deport ~12 million people? Is the plan for that still deportation squads?

Third, has Trump said whether his plan for ISIS involves missiles, or boots on the ground, or anything like that? I've only heard "we're going to take them out and then get out". Which leads me to:

Fourth, does Trump plan to do ANYTHING in terms of the stability of Iraq, and how does he feel about Assad and the situation in Syria in general?

Fifth... Ugh, where's Trump at with his proposed Muslim ban and registry these days. He's done away with THAT abomination now at least, right?

Lastly, has Trump refined his view on global warming so that it's no longer a Chinese hoax? Or is he still going on with that stuff? Like, even if you're the type to not think that global warming is caused by man, that's at least more understandable than saying it was all a ruse made up by the Chinese...

Edited by fullbackdive

Hillary truly has the charisma of a lizard. She lost the lower class vote to a man who literally lives in a golden skyscraper baring his name.

But on a serious note, I've gone from somewhat amused to quite confused about a few things.

First... Is the wall actually happening then? Like, that's going to be a thing? How is that going to work? Is the "plan" still for Mexico to pay for it? What if they won't? Isn't it a problem when your president runs on a platform that seems impossible to implement?

Second, and more seriously, is Trump still planning to deport ~12 million people? Is the plan for that still deportation squads?

Third, has Trump said whether his plan for ISIS involves missiles, or boots on the ground, or anything like that? I've only heard "we're going to take them out and then get out". Which leads me to:

Fourth, does Trump plan to do ANYTHING in terms of the stability of Iraq, and how does he feel about Assad and the situation in Syria in general?

Fifth... Ugh, where's Trump at with his proposed Muslim ban and registry these days. He's done away with THAT abomination now at least, right?

Lastly, has Trump refined his view on global warming so that it's no longer a Chinese hoax? Or is he still going on with that stuff? Like, even if you're the type to not think that global warming is caused by man, that's at least more understandable than saying it was all a ruse made up by the Chinese...

Mexico will pay for it when they get hit with tariffs to balance out trade.  No pay, no importation to the U.S.A.

Global warming was a ruse devised by Libs and the Chinese....The earth heats and cools and aint a thing we can do about it....But the libs and their Hollywood deadheads made a real big deal of it as to load their pockets and they sure did just that....Billions of dollars that can't be traced, restrictions on jobs here that meant other countries profited, and on and on and on.

The other things, I'm just gonna set back and watch....He meant everything he has said...And I believe he intends to Make America Great Again! 

Willie,

We won't have to be so concerned about a wall if we have a leader that is respected and other's think twice about crossing.

I want to see him quickly take a stand and issue firm warnings to our enemies....Beef our military back up & and make it clear that America now has a leader that will not apologize every time he turns around....A leader that loves America and wants the best for IT....And that includes all races and sexes that want to produce and work for the American dream that was all but dead.

If he does all of that he will have succeeded in his presidency