Greene Devils vs Cherokee Chiefs

GREENEDEVILARMY

Trust me the back up have had as much playing times against most team as the starters. I'm not saying to not go and play football. I think he will run down the clock in the 2nd half and run the ball and not put 70 on the board like some of the devil faithful think

It's hard to put 70 up against air,I don't look for that either

I'm not saying don't play football! I just dont see him putting 70 on the board against Coach Baugh. I don't believe Cherokee is as bad as Sullivan South the only team we have put 70 on. Will there be a mercy rule yes, but don't be upset if the Devils take their time in the 2nd half and just run the ball with some freshman and Sophomore

Sullivan south put like 20+ points on Chiefs and don't care if we win by 1 point I just think the Devils freshman and sophomore can mash that peddle to if the chiefs D can't stop them.

Sullivan south put like 20+ points on Chiefs and don't care if we win by 1 point I just think the Devils freshman and sophomore can mash that peddle to if the chiefs D can't stop them.

South lost to Cherokee 55-44 but South has had a couple of key players injured since then. I still don't think the game will be competitive but Cherokee will score: 56-14

I'm not saying don't play football! I just dont see him putting 70 on the board against Coach Baugh. I don't believe Cherokee is as bad as Sullivan South the only team we have put 70 on. Will there be a mercy rule yes, but don't be upset if the Devils take their time in the 2nd half and just run the ball with some freshman and Sophomore

OK they didnt put 70 on them it's now 77 to 0 ........... just saying ..........