Dresden Lions at Humboldt Vikings

Guest hevyrevy1611

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact he played into the 4th qtr against Lake County but many said that was the first game since the Westview game that any of the starters played that late in a game. You cannot blame anyone for an injury. A coach must get his kids ready for a 4 qtr game. I hope the kid is healthy and gets to play. He is a joy to watch.

Dresden literally had one play on offense during the entire duration of the fourth quarter against Lake County. It was a 2 yard TD run from the 2 yard line after a big interception return. I know for a fact (this is an actual fact) that for that play and quarter, if it can be called that, Tyrone (#10) was the quarterback. Watch Hudl if that's an option for you.

My kid talked to Dresser and acted like nothing major is wrong with the knee. That is good for the Lions. I'd still rest him and a couple others against Greenfield. But it's much easier to be the computer coach than the guys actually on the sidelines. Personally, I've said since Dresser was a freshman that I didn't like him running like he does. He's to big a target and runs upright but then again he's done it for 3 years with no issues. 

My kid talked to Dresser and acted like nothing major is wrong with the knee. That is good for the Lions. I'd still rest him and a couple others against Greenfield. But it's much easier to be the computer coach than the guys actually on the sidelines. Personally, I've said since Dresser was a freshman that I didn't like him running like he does. He's to big a target and runs upright but then again he's done it for 3 years with no issues.

Right, but that kid is seriously bigger than a lot of linemen in 1A and is such a threat with his speed. My philosophy is that if you're not going to let your athletes open up in win or lose situations in fear of injury, you're in the wrong sport. But if he's cleared to play Friday, don't do run plays with him against the Yellowjackets lol. That's not warranted.

Dresden literally had one play on offense during the entire duration of the fourth quarter against Lake County. It was a 2 yard TD run from the 2 yard line after a big interception return. I know for a fact (this is an actual fact) that for that play and quarter, if it can be called that, Tyrone (#10) was the quarterback. Watch Hudl if that's an option for you.

I do have access to hudl. I don't have any desire to watch that beat down again. I don't have to. I was on the sidelines and the qb was in at the start of 4th. It doesn't matter that he was in. My point was defending the Dresden coach.

I do have access to hudl. I don't have any desire to watch that beat down again. I don't have to. I was on the sidelines and the qb was in at the start of 4th. It doesn't matter that he was in. My point was defending the Dresden coach.

I've only been to three Dresden games and only once did he play in the second half. That was against UC. He didn't even play in the fourth quarter of that game. Why would he play against Lake County that late? There's no way. I don't have access to Hudl either, but I'll take his word over yours.

Edited by TNHSFootballGenius

I promise on the world he wasn't. Wow, you really are from Lake County. I know you guys just now discovered the internet down there, but at least learn to intelligently contribute to a conversation. I don't how else to explain this. Dresden had one play in the entire fourth quarter, and he wasn't in. You claim you have no desire to watch Dresden assault Lake County, yet the irony in this situation is that you can scroll through the thumbnails on Hudl and find out the truth in 5 seconds. It took you longer to type up this embarrassing, factually-incorrect post. Spouting lies and nonsense about our program is a disservice. You are accusing our coach of making a decision he didn't make. You couldn't be more wrong, and it seems very convenient you won't acknowledge the evidence that proves this never happened. Many people (who actually know what they're talking about) have repeatedly pointed out on this board that the kid has only been in the fourth quarter twice all season long.

Edited by Envoy

I promise on the world he wasn't. Wow, you really are from Lake County. I know you guys just now discovered the internet down there, but at least learn to intelligently contribute to a conversation. I don't how else to explain this. Dresden had one play in the entire fourth quarter, and he wasn't in. You claim you have no desire to watch Dresden assault Lake County, yet the irony in this situation is that you can scroll through the thumbnails on Hudl and find out the truth in 5 seconds. It took you longer to type up this embarrassing, factually-incorrect post. Spouting lies and nonsense about our program is a disservice. You are accusing our coach of making a decision he didn't make. You couldn't be more wrong, and it seems very convenient you won't acknowledge the evidence that proves this never happened. Many people (who actually know what they're talking about) have repeatedly pointed out on this board that the kid has only been in the fourth quarter twice all season long.

For one I have no reason to lie. You must be from Dresden because you are delusional. I was actually defending your coach by saying that he has to play starters to keep them in game shape. Not once did I insult your coach or the Dresden program. Now please enjoy Dresden's once in a life time season. Good luck to the lions the rest of the way and please get over yourself. Your little insult about I must be from Lake Co is cute.Much better here than there. Sports no contest between the two. LC much better in all sports over the years. Gold footballs LC has them Basketball LC has gold. Dresden none of the above. I'm not going to talk about living situations because I have friends and family around that area but I would rather live here. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

For one I have no reason to lie. You must be from Dresden because you are delusional. I was actually defending your coach by saying that he has to play starters to keep them in game shape. Not once did I insult your coach or the Dresden program. Now please enjoy Dresden's once in a life time season. Good luck to the lions the rest of the way and please get over yourself. Your little insult about I must be from Lake Co is cute.Much better here than there. Sports no contest between the two. LC much better in all sports over the years. Gold footballs LC has them Basketball LC has gold. Dresden none of the above. I'm not going to talk about living situations because I have friends and family around that area but I would rather live here. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Please accept my apologies on behalf of other Dresden fans. Envoy is obviously a newbie on the T.

Please accept my apologies on behalf of other Dresden fans. Envoy is obviously a newbie on the T.

No problem at all. I think he was misunderstanding what my point was. I am pulling for you guys to bring home the gold ball. Like I said enjoy it while you can. It is a great ride. You never know when this type of opportunity will occur again. Good luck lions on your quest for the title.