Dresden Lions at Humboldt Vikings

Guest hevyrevy1611

Don't be so quick to say we'll be without him now. The trainer didn't seem to act like it was anything too serious. I know Wayne County & others on different threads are hopeful that he's out for the season but until he gets it checked out I'm going to pray that he's ok & will be back for playoffs. We still have a very capable backup QB & some very good backs as well.

I don't think anybody is hopeful he's out! Anybody that would wish that is just a plain idiot, I've heard nothing but kind words hoping it was nothing serious so don't be putting words in our mouth!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Again i wanna say, this was definitely not a dirty shot nor intentional by Vikings on our QB, it was just a freaky bad accident that unfortunately happens. Several players on both teams were hurt, hope ALL players heal quickly & fully back 100% asap! It is never good to see a young athlete get hurt. But it does happen. :(

Edited by hevyrevy1611

Again i wanna say, this was definitely not a dirty shot nor intentional by Vikings on our QB, it was just a freaky bad accident that unfortunately happens. Several players on both teams were hurt, hope ALL players heal quickly & fully back 100% asap! It is never good to see a young athlete get hurt. But it does happen. :(

Prayers from GB in the East that your QB gets a good report! If things work out the way we hope for them to on our side of the state we might just be facing Dresden in the Big One and I sincerely hope for that young man if it happens he's suited up. The Bible teaches us do unto others as you would have them do unto you and I think that applies to thoughts as well. We've been where you guys are today with our QB and he has dodged a few bullets during his career. God was watching over him and he has played through injury and minor hiccups here and there. Senior year is special and I wouldn't wish heartache on any young man over a football game. Prayers for him from this QB mom! Edited by ladykee

Prayers from GB in the East that your QB gets a good report! If things work out the way we hope for them to on our side of the state we might just be facing Dresden in the Big One and I sincerely hope for that young man if it happens he's suited up. The Bible teaches us do unto others as you would have them do unto you and I think that applies to thoughts as well. We've been where you guys are today with our QB and he has dodged a few bullets during his career. God was watching over him and he has played through injury and minor hiccups here and there. Senior year is special and I wouldn't wish heartache on any young man over a football game. Prayers for him from this QB mom!

We appreciate that. At the end of the day, we as fans & parents have to realize that these are all just kids going out on Fri nights to compete & entertain us. Thanks again for the kind words.

How's the QB?[/quote Just talked to his dad and he will have an MRI on Monday or Tuesday. Can't walk on it at the moment. The kid is a great athlete but even a finer young man who only cares about his team winning not individual awards. Our fans holler at this young man when he is on the field trying to make a play but when he goes down they realize how much we need him. Start acting like adults because this kid's family is having to sit in the stands with y'all.

Why you airing justthis to everyone??? Kid had an ice pack on his knee could have been anything. If he is out he is out. Why give any poster something to post about. Keep things to yourself until its public knowledge from the coach.

Dude I have been reading this and wondering the same thing. Some people just like to hear themselves talk. I will never understand why anyone would post such details about a star player. If the coach goes public with it that's one thing but to just blab everything about a key player's injury is not very smart. I truly wish Winn the best and am hoping for a good report from the doctor. Prayers from Union City.

Dude I have been reading this and wondering the same thing. Some people just like to hear themselves talk. I will never understand why anyone would post such details about a star player. If the coach goes public with it that's one thing but to just blab everything about a key player's injury is not very smart. I truly wish Winn the best and am hoping for a good report from the doctor. Prayers from Union City.

Please explain to me why you think it is not smart. I truly don't understand your thinking. I said he was having an MRI which is the truth. I know you are the smartest person on here and only your opinion matters but in this case I will say what I want whether you believe it is smart or not.

Please explain to me why you think it is not smart. I truly don't understand your thinking. I said he was having an MRI which is the truth. I know you are the smartest person on here and only your opinion matters but in this case I will say what I want whether you believe it is smart or not.

I wasn't referring to you. But I will also post what I want, when I want. As far as my opinion, I was siding with pac12, who is a Dresden poster. Thank you for the compliment on my intelligence as well. Now stew on that one sweetheart.