Dresden Lions at Humboldt Vikings

Guest hevyrevy1611

open mouth, reveal self. And the devil (& his crew) is the great accuser. You seriously need help. It's available from the Living Lord, but only to the humbly repentant. ... And to address your insult, when I have oodles of texts and in-person requests to do just that, to share plays since they can't attend or listen on radio but can read internet, I will help them enjoy game as I tried to, instead of trying to make some wanker happy. Plus it was on radio, and in interview afterwards, what's not public info? Man, some people are beyond amazing. And the response of most, them praying, is very welcome. Your responses not so welcome. But post on and reveal self. Praying folk will have that much more to pray for, won't they?

Uh.... what?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the exact question I have. They've played him late in games for no reason all year. Only thing I can think of padding stats. Hate for Dresser.

Are you freaking serious? What are even talking about? Prior to last night, he had got to play 3 quarters in three games this year and one full game. Every other game he was out by at least halftime. You literally just lied to put the blame on the coach. Again, he had only played in the fourth once. They've never "padded his stats." They usually take him out really early. When there's a quarter remaining, you're up by 17 and backed against the endzone, you can get beat. Our defense took the night off. Of course he's still in! It's an important region game. I thought after he went out Humboldt might get the job done. The kids need to learn to play a full game before the stinking playoffs. Had he been taken out a drive or two before that, Dresden gets beat. The whole team (especially the defense) was playing at 10%. The injury actually made our defense start playing like they usually do. Shame on you! Injuries are a part of the nature of the game. It's nobody's fault!

I wasn't referring to you. But I will also post what I want, when I want. As far as my opinion, I was siding with pac12, who is a Dresden poster. Thank you for the compliment on my intelligence as well. Now stew on that one sweetheart.

I don't like people pointing out individual kids that aren't even 18 yet, period. Why somebody would shout to the world the specifics of a kid's injury is beyond me, Swo. I completely agree with what you're getting at. He might be trying to keep some things private right now because of scholarships and what not. I thought people would have enough sense to let him or his family give us an update. They need privacy right now!

Wayne County will beat Dresden with or without him.

First off, I'm glad this is the first thing you put on this board after a kid gets hurt. You really are something. Learn some class and respect! Secondly, getting a competitive win over this Huntingdon team doesn't mean a thing. Please just leave everybody alone. You're a 100% pro-Wayne County guy no matter what the discussion is and would pick them over the New Yorks Jets. We get it, just go.

First off, I'm glad this is the first thing you put on this board after a kid gets hurt. You really are something. Learn some class and respect! Secondly, getting a competitive win over this Huntingdon team doesn't mean a thing. Please just leave everybody alone. You're a 100% pro-Wayne County guy no matter what the discussion is and would pick them over the New Yorks Jets. We get it, just go.

You've made four or five post now, you need to reply to why jtown said what he did. He was replying to what someone else said. WC posters usually don't make any predictions unless brought into the discussion. Nobody has said anything negative about the young man and I can assure you that everybody wants the best for him so before bashing everybody stick around awhile and you'll learn that everybody on here wants what's best for all the kids on every team when it comes to health

Are you freaking serious? What are even talking about? Prior to last night, he had got to play 3 quarters in three games this year and one full game. Every other game he was out by at least halftime. You literally just lied to put the blame on the coach. Again, he had only played in the fourth once. They've never "padded his stats." They usually take him out really early. When there's a quarter remaining, you're up by 17 and backed against the endzone, you can get beat. Our defense took the night off. Of course he's still in! It's an important region game. I thought after he went out Humboldt might get the job done. The kids need to learn to play a full game before the stinking playoffs. Had he been taken out a drive or two before that, Dresden gets beat. The whole team (especially the defense) was playing at 10%. The injury actually made our defense start playing like they usually do. Shame on you! Injuries are a part of the nature of the game. It's nobody's fault!

What full game did he play?Nobody wants to see a player get hurt and know it can happen anytime whether its the last play of a game against a not so good team or the first play.But he did play against Lake Co all the way until about 2 or 3 minutes left in the game in a blowout.I questioned it that night.But read that they hadn't played much and wanted to work on some things.