Dresden Lions at Humboldt Vikings

Guest hevyrevy1611

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so quick to say we'll be without him now. The trainer didn't seem to act like it was anything too serious. I know Wayne County & others on different threads are hopeful that he's out for the season but until he gets it checked out I'm going to pray that he's ok & will be back for playoffs. We still have a very capable backup QB & some very good backs as well.

I seriously doubt that the Wayne Co. fans hope that a kid is injured...it's your story, so tell it how you like, but be prepared to defend what you say. I have much respect for WC...the way that the team carries themselves, the class displayed by their fans at the game, and the lack of "attitude" on these boards from their posters. Can't say the same for you.

Why you airing this to everyone??? Kid had an ice pack on his knee could have been anything. If he is out he is out. Why give any poster something to post about. Keep things to yourself until its public knowledge from the coach.

I know why. The reason is that Hevy thinks he is the spokesman for Dresden and wants to be the first person to put it out there. I mentioned for him last week to take a play off, but he couldn't help it and instead turned into the play by play guy.

There is nothi to stew on especially if you think I was complimenting you.

Yep! You're stewing about it. I don't care whether you like me or not.As I said, I was not referring to you. I will call out the culprit to make my point. It was Hevyrevy who gave an almost play by play detail of the actual hit that caused Winn's injury. I only did so after pac12 raised the issue. What you said was long after the cat was out of the bag. I don't know why you have a problem with me but I promise I won't lose any sleep over it. I know several people from Dresden and I am friends with several. You need to get over it

I seriously doubt that the Wayne Co. fans hope that a kid is injured...it's your story, so tell it how you like, but be prepared to defend what you say. I have much respect for WC...the way that the team carries themselves, the class displayed by their fans at the game, and the lack of "attitude" on these boards from their posters. Can't say the same for you.

I was simply referring to all the talk about our QB being injured on other threads specifically the Huntingdon/ Wayne County thread. I have respect for Wayne County as well but there's a lot of football to be played before we potentially meet up.

Yep! You're stewing about it. I don't care whether you like me or not.As I said, I was not referring to you. I will call out the culprit to make my point. It was Hevyrevy who gave an almost play by play detail of the actual hit that caused Winn's injury. I only did so after pac12 raised the issue. What you said was long after the cat was out of the bag. I don't know why you have a problem with me but I promise I won't lose any sleep over it. I know several people from Dresden and I am friends with several. You need to get over it

Sounds like you are the one stewing. I have nothing against you because I don't know you.

Swo is seriously one of the coolest posters on the T & a class act. We've met in person several times & he is the realist person when it comes to football.

Don't be so quick to say we'll be without him now. The trainer didn't seem to act like it was anything too serious. I know Wayne County & others on different threads are hopeful that he's out for the season but until he gets it checked out I'm going to pray that he's ok & will be back for playoffs. We still have a very capable backup QB & some very good backs as well.

There was two WC posters that replied to " I think "  a Huntingdon poster's comments, on our thread, and I know these two WC posters Aren't hopeful that any kid is hurt!  So don't say you know what you don't know!  Can't speak for any other teams posters but I know me and 89 don't think that way!  We wish him well!  "GO CATS"

Edited by IMAWCFAN

Guest hevyrevy1611

I know why. The reason is that Hevy thinks he is the spokesman for Dresden and wants to be the first person to put it out there. I mentioned for him last week to take a play off, but he couldn't help it and instead turned into the play by play guy.

open mouth, reveal self. And the devil (& his crew) is the great accuser. You seriously need help. It's available from the Living Lord, but only to the humbly repentant. ... And to address your insult, when I have oodles of texts and in-person requests to do just that, to share plays since they can't attend or listen on radio but can read internet, I will help them enjoy game as I tried to, instead of trying to make some wanker happy. Plus it was on radio, and in interview afterwards, what's not public info? Man, some people are beyond amazing. And the response of most, them praying, is very welcome. Your responses not so welcome. But post on and reveal self. Praying folk will have that much more to pray for, won't they?

There was two WC posters that replied to " I think " a Huntingdon poster's comments, on our thread, and I know these two WC posters Aren't hopeful that any kid is hurt! So don't say you know what you don't know! Can't speak for any other teams posters but I know me and 89 don't think that way! We wish him well! "GO CATS"

Thanks there bud lol