Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

Like I said before ppl in Trousdale know that he is a stop gap we know who i future head coach will be down the road if he leaves that's ok we still will win 7-10 games a year but just because he doesn't stay at school for a long period of time doesn't make him a bad coach

Your are seriously mistaken if you think for one minute that either or the Satterfield's are are going to be a head coach in Trousdale. I would like to know who you think the future coach is?

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before ppl in Trousdale know that he is a stop gap we know who i future head coach will be down the road if he leaves that's ok we still will win 7-10 games a year but just because he doesn't stay at school for a long period of time doesn't make him a bad coach

This is where your problem lies. A "good hire" for an established program is when both parties plan on a long term relationship...our coach may receive that "can't pass it up" offer and accept another job tomorrow, and if he does I'll wish him and his family the best, because I know that he was "all in" from the beginning and never thought of us as a stepping stone. I do think that in certain situations a short term hire is ok, but Trousdale Co. isn't in that place, and swapping coaches every two years will hurt the program. Either you believe in the coach or you don't...what if he does a great job with the kids, and has deep playoff runs, but no gold ball...can you justify firing him if your "long term" coach decides that he might want the job? Sorry but I don't understand why you would be happy if the coach were looking for greener pastures before he even unpacked.

Your are seriously mistaken if you think for one minute that either or the Satterfield's are are going to be a head coach in Trousdale. I would like to know who you think the future coach is?

How 'bout them Dores! :mrgreen:

Been trying to tell him and everyone that neither one of them will be the next HC or even in the next 10 to 15 yrs. Blake has other interest. And the only wat Wesley takes it, is if he is looking for something to do once he retires from College. Wesley is on his way up, trust me. I'd expect his next move to be to a group of 5 school or possibly a Power 5 as a positional coach.

Anyways, Dr. Satt has a plan. and the only thing that matters right now is that that plan involves Waggoner leading the Jackets. 

im not mistaken I'm not talking about the near future I'm referring to years down the road like 10-15 and if not one of them There is still a coach on staff that is the head coach of the junior high that would also take the job at drop of a dime he will be also in a few years

This is where your problem lies. A "good hire" for an established program is when both parties plan on a long term relationship...our coach may receive that "can't pass it up" offer and accept another job tomorrow, and if he does I'll wish him and his family the best, because I know that he was "all in" from the beginning and never thought of us as a stepping stone. I do think that in certain situations a short term hire is ok, but Trousdale Co. isn't in that place, and swapping coaches every two years will hurt the program. Either you believe in the coach or you don't...what if he does a great job with the kids, and has deep playoff runs, but no gold ball...can you justify firing him if your "long term" coach decides that he might want the job? Sorry but I don't understand why you would be happy if the coach were looking for greener pastures before he even unpacked.

I never said he looking for another job just that if he is offered a better job on a bigger stage then he must had did something right in TC if he leaves we will hire another great coach TC has only had 4 coachs in over 20yrs not like the head coach was fired as a coach he was fired as a teacher so he couldn't be the coach anymore I believe in the Dr I know he has a plan and that he is prepared for anything he is always prepared for anything and everything

How 'bout them Dores! :mrgreen:

Been trying to tell him and everyone that neither one of them will be the next HC or even in the next 10 to 15 yrs. Blake has other interest. And the only wat Wesley takes it, is if he is looking for something to do once he retires from College. Wesley is on his way up, trust me. I'd expect his next move to be to a group of 5 school or possibly a Power 5 as a positional coach.

Anyways, Dr. Satt has a plan. and the only thing that matters right now is that that plan involves Waggoner leading the Jackets.

thats my point Coach Satt always has a plan and Waggoner is the coach if he ever leaves We worry about that then right now the whole point is winning now and not in the future and there are lot of coaches that would take TC job and like I said finding a coach wouldn't be a problem