Your new Class 2A with current enrollment numbers!

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like region 1 will be Hampton, Happy Valley, north Greene, south Greene, Cosby, sullivan north, cumberland gap.

The only team that moves up is gatlinburg Pittman. This would leave Hampton having four out of conference games.

I liked the GP game myself, hate they'e gone....I would like to see up pick up Oneida again...Just make the game a lil later in the season so it's not 150 degrees down there

looks like region 1 will be Hampton, Happy Valley, north Greene, south Greene, Cosby, sullivan north, cumberland gap.

The only team that moves up is gatlinburg Pittman. This would leave Hampton having four out of conference games.

They may put us in region 2..if not there will be 7 teams in region 1 and only 5 in region 2. since we are the furthest west or closest to the other region 2 teams i feel we may go west!

LMBO, this isn't the 2008 BlueCross Bowl anymore. You don't get to make the rules. Seriously though schools won't be moved down. That would cause all types of problems. If you look at the classes, each of them has an actual cutoff number. That's it cut and dried.

i get the feeling that you dont wont trousedale in 1a with you guys......lol.

It is wrong that schools who have coop agreements with other schools for football don't have to include to non football schools students in their totals. TSSAA makes privates in D1 count invisible players as part of their totals yet coop schools don't have to count all the real players available to them  in totals for classification.

I agree with you 200% on that.