HVA comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Really excited about tomorrow night's pre-game show.  Coach Quarles and I taped a 20 minute segment yesterday talking about each senior individually and what this senior group has accomplished.  One of the best interview segments I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of.  

It will air at 7 tomorrow night, and possibly will reair in post game, depending on available time.  

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really excited about tomorrow night's pre-game show. Coach Quarles and I taped a 20 minute segment yesterday talking about each senior individually and what this senior group has accomplished. One of the best interview segments I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of.

It will air at 7 tomorrow night, and possibly will reair in post game, depending on available time.

Really excited about tomorrow night's pre-game show. Coach Quarles and I taped a 20 minute segment yesterday talking about each senior individually and what this senior group has accomplished. One of the best interview segments I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of.

HTV I know the senior parents would love to hear this interview. From the small segment I heard it was fantastic. I hope you can reair it or email it to me or something. The parents will be on the field at 7 for Senior Recognition Ceremony.

Good luck to the Red Rebels!!! Wes Jones will have the hawks fired up tomorrow night!! will definitely be checking to see the score when i get home.  

hoping to see ya'll the 2nd round of the playoffs.  here in NC the teams on the western part of the state have a week off so that the teams on the eastern part of the state can make up their games missed during hurricane matthew, so we have an open date that week.

MOVE THEM CHAINS!!!!

Spank, we need you there buddy. We've carried on without you but it's just not the same!

FEED THE DOG!!