HVA comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

sx this weak iz differunt....HVA iz athletick and iz knott one bit empreesed wif tha Mairvul Moe-Joe....Ole big Frizzell haz caim baick inn thair wif thait othur monstur (#8) att MLB....Best set ov 'backurs weave seed all yeer imo....spead att tha skilt posishuns and a strong armed QB....Gott all my attunshun.... :huh:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RW was in football heck Friday night at Webb.  Just ask her about it.  She had a bunch of cookies left over because our offense sucked so bad.  ha ha.  Jr. ate all them leftovers before we got home.  I spoke to TD briefly at the game, very polite young man, great smile.  

Stars, you're worster than Lou Holtz, You guys will spank HVA.  

sx this weak iz differunt....HVA iz athletick and iz knott one bit empreesed wif tha Mairvul Moe-Joe....Ole big Frizzell haz caim baick inn thair wif thait othur monstur (#8) att MLB....Best set ov 'backurs weave seed all yeer imo....spead att tha skilt posishuns and a strong armed QB....Gott all my attunshun.... :huh:

If you say so, Lou Holtz.....if they have all of that, they were resting them this past Friday. lol

RW was in football heck Friday night at Webb. Just ask her about it. She had a bunch of cookies left over because our offense sucked so bad. ha ha. Jr. ate all them leftovers before we got home. I spoke to TD briefly at the game, very polite young man, great smile.

Stars, you're worster than Lou Holtz, You guys will spank HVA.

cat your daddy talked my ear off lol Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Upvote 1

RW was in football heck Friday night at Webb.  Just ask her about it.  She had a bunch of cookies left over because our offense sucked so bad.  ha ha.  Jr. ate all them leftovers before we got home. 

orc eye cain't figger this out.....rw87....uhh....orw87 wuz hauled two Brad Lee Centrull laist Thirsdee nite.....Gott two ride inn tha rumbull seet ov Nellie Belle, Haid a goodur BBQ suppur, Gott two hear abowt Mr.200MPH and sx racin' storees onn US Hiway 411 Souf, Was treetid two STARSNBARS own pree-gaim musick wif the Hogman.......................AND..........Eye steal ain't seed no cookees.... :unsure:

orc eye cain't figger this out.....rw87....uhh....orw87 wuz hauled two Brad Lee Centrull laist Thirsdee nite.....Gott two ride inn tha rumbull seet ov Nellie Belle, Haid a goodur BBQ suppur, Gott two hear abowt Mr.200MPH and sx racin' storees onn US Hiway 411 Souf, Was treetid two STARSNBARS own pree-gaim musick wif the Hogman.......................AND..........Eye steal ain't seed no cookees.... :unsure:

Cause you were full of peach pie!! lol