HVA comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Pappy we ere a one stop shoppe fer all qwestuns....

Fer Hardun Vallee....

#1 Thomas Clay 6'0 185 WR

#3 Aaron Dykes 5'11" 178 RB

#5 Rook Landers 6'2" 190 LB

#7 Tim Frizzell 6'2" 225 LB

#8 Jeremiah Russell 6' 215 LB

#16 Gavin Greene 6'2" 202 QB

#53 Ellis Chapman 6' 246 DT

#99 Elijah Jones 6'3" 230 DE

Fer Mairvul

#1 Dylan Hopkins 6'2" 190 QB

#2 Isaiah Cobb 6'1" 200 RB

#5 Davon Kimble 6'1 165 WR

#8 Christian Markham 5'10" 170 WR

#22 Jordan Ervin 5'7" 185 RB

#27 TD Blackmon 6' 218 MLB

#28 Noah Humphreys 5'10" 175 WR

#32 Michael Hall 6'2 240 RB

#41 AJ Davis 5'9" 160 WR

#44 Trejuan Purty 6'1" 230 DE

#70 Blake Oliveira 6'3" 275 DT

#77 Mason Gann 6'3" 302 OG

#81 Blake Watson 6'3" 200 TE

#88 Matt Young 6'2" 215 DE.................................... :popcorneater:

grassy!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part, the playoff seeding is already determined with a few exceptions where teams can move up/down a spot but not move significantly. As of today:

1. Maryville 6-0 (1st or 2nd)

2. HVA 5-1 (1st or 2nd)

3. Bradley 4-2 (locked at 3rd; own tiebreaker over SH & DB should they lose)

4. Science Hill 3-3 (4th or 5th)

5. D-B 3-3 (4th or 5th)

6. Jeff Co. 1-5 (6th with Win, could fall to 8th with Loss & WB win)

7. Bearden 1-5 (6th with Win, could fall to 8th with Loss & WB win)

8. Wm Blount 1-5 (7th with Win, 8th with Loss)

Thanks, gooder info

Maryville played a great game against a short handed Bradley team. But hey it was pouring rain and the Hopkins kid played like he wasn't going to be denied. I haven't seen them but once this year but I'd guess that was their best game to date. Probably getting everybody healthy. Haven't see HV but hear they can get physical. This could be a classic. Hope it stays dry and both teams stay healthy.

Maryville played a great game against a short handed Bradley team. But hey it was pouring rain and the Hopkins kid played like he wasn't going to be denied. I haven't seen them but once this year but I'd guess that was their best game to date. Probably getting everybody healthy. Haven't see HV but hear they can get physical. This could be a classic. Hope it stays dry and both teams stay healthy.

ab our littull fellers ere gettin' helltheeur....Butt tha baind wuz knott compleet laist Thirsdee.....Wind (Ervin) played and so did Fire (Cobb)......Howevur, Earth (Hall) missed tha gig... :popcorneater:

Nope...not their best game. Several drops, or balls that are typically caught that were not in the first half. I understand Bradley's QB being out was huge but Maryville was not at full strength either. We have yet to see the Maryille offense hit on every cylinder this season, but they are getting closer. I am pretty sure it rain a portion of the first half and that was it.....am I wrong?

Nope...not their best game. Several drops, or balls that are typically caught that were not in the first half. I understand Bradley's QB being out was huge but Maryville was not at full strength either. We have yet to see the Maryille offense hit on every cylinder this season, but they are getting closer. I am pretty sure it rain a portion of the first half and that was it.....am I wrong?

Yep.  It rained hard for a few minutes, but it certaily wasn't "pouring" the entire game.

And when it did rain, it rained on the Maryville players, too.  

I said best game to date. Meaning this season. What game did they play better against a defense as good as Bradley's ? Just asking. The rain I don't know when it stopped but the field didn't dry it drains good but it still stays wet. And once you put 200 - 300 lb kids running on it probably got chewed up some. I'm sure The Rebels weren't at full strength from what I read but y'all are probably very deep compared to most schools. BC last score was what against freshmen ? Pretty dominating after the first series or two from what I saw.

Yep. It rained hard for a few minutes, but it certaily wasn't "pouring" the entire game.

And when it did rain, it rained on the Maryville players, too.

That's my point. The QB played great in terrible conditions. Most throws on target. Made good decisions when to run. Even juked a player on the sideline once and got a few more yards.