Dobyns Bennett at Science Hill

DBGRAD70

As there were no obvious spelling or grammar errors, I'm calling this a false flag inside job. Here's one: "F@@@ this school. Too great to hate. Go DB."

Well you're the Spelling Nazi so I'm betting you're the one that did it. How else would you know it's a inside job. You know what they say......."The Smeller's the Feller"

As there were no obvious spelling or grammar errors, I'm calling this a false flag inside job. Here's one: "F@@@ this school. Too great to hate. Go DB."

Well you're the Spelling Nazi so I'm betting you're the one that did it. How else would you know it's a inside job. You know what they say......."The Smeller's the Feller"

Don't care about spelling unless the post includes childish name calling like "stupid", "idiot" or the like. There's only one or two posters that can't help themselves and make that mistake. Good Comedy.

Edited by jhilts

This game is difficult to pick. Db might be the slightly better team, but I'm going to go with the toppers 31-30. I think they could play 10x this year an they would alternate wins. I haven't made a wrong prediction this season, but my unblemished record will definitely be in jeopardy this game.

I was looking for a reason to do a little prognostication. DB by 10, just because you picked SH. If Clark loses this one, I'll personally fire him.

I was looking for a reason to do a little prognostication. DB by 10, just because you picked SH. If Clark loses this one, I'll personally fire him.

I'd think DB by atleast 21 if I were betting but I said the same about the WB game.Win is a win by any amount and a loss is the same.What matters most is the next 5 weeks.Every team will have to beat one or two great teams to win it all.That's where you find out what you have and what you don't.

I don't think they were too worried about the cameras Ha! (From WJHL)

science-hill.jpg?w=640

Ë™ooʇ ÊžlÉʇ sÊŽÉÊlÉ spᴉʞ ˙ʇuá´‰Éd Çɥʇ ʇɥƃnoq ÊŽÇɥʇ uÇÉ¥Ê uo sÇɯnʇsoÉ” Éɾuá´‰u ɹᴉÇɥʇ ÇÊŒÉÉ¥ ʇ,upá´‰p ÊŽÇɥʇ ʇÇq I ˙ʇɹÉW-lÉM Ê‡É Ê‡uá´‰Éd ʇɥƃnoq oÉ¥Ê ÇÇS

I'll throw out a prediction as well.  Toppers by 12.  DB turnovers, dropped passes, and Clark throwing 4 times on a goal line situation.  The fat old zebras will be overwhelmed in this one.  I would look for a bunch of flags, and a bunch of sideline flags.

I'll be sitting on the SH side, as I said in previous years on here, so I can hear good ole Stacy whining and I can get a great view of him blowing his top.  You can set your watch by him.

Edited by Pudding

t

Ë™ooʇ ÊžlÉʇ sÊŽÉÊlÉ spᴉʞ ˙ʇuá´‰Éd Çɥʇ ʇɥƃnoq ÊŽÇɥʇ uÇÉ¥Ê uo sÇɯnʇsoÉ” Éɾuá´‰u ɹᴉÇɥʇ ÇÊŒÉÉ¥ ʇ,upá´‰p ÊŽÇɥʇ ʇÇq I ˙ʇɹÉW-lÉM Ê‡É Ê‡uá´‰Éd ʇɥƃnoq oÉ¥Ê ÇÇS

well,I'd say we are both on top of what's going to happen.You always hope kids will grow out of these things and learn from their mistakes or as I was told growing up,that was a Dumaz thing to do.I know I made plenty and will probably make another one or two if I live long enough.Hate to see things like this done when it's just supposed to be a good clean game between competitive schools and no more Edited by BatmanDB