Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[2016] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 26, [2016] Trousdale County (Hartsville, TN) 19

If NCS NT/TE back - NCS - 42 TC - 17 - If not......TC 24 - NCS - 17. Should be quite the playoff intensity atmosphere

I would like to watch this game, much respect for both programs. I think in the end NCS will pull it out and win by two tds

I think this week shaped up just like most thought it would in the region with NCS and TC fighting for the top spot.  In essence, this is the first game of a double elimination playoffs for each team, with sort of a winners and losers bracket road to follow.  If you look at it that way, The playoffs are here!  I hope everyone is healthy and has a good week of practice.

Tough match-up for TC here. If they can play their best ball yet, game should be a great one. If they continue to make mistakes, then this one could get ugly. TC has yet to play a complete game. Against MTCS, they by far had their best half but then they didnt do much in the 2nd half (could have been in cruise control or trying new things), but they will need 2 halves this week. If all players are back for NCS, then I think they will handle the Jackets.