LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

Loss of memory is a terrible thing. When L. White was at Lebanon when Harp arrived; he wanted to stay. This was nixed by Harp (*note Harp was following the lead of the "extremely" knowledgeable AD - Brown). Providence has shined quite brightly on White as a result of that denial. I got to believe that he has had nightmares about his attempt to stay at Lebanon.

Now all this being said; I am fairly certain that he will attempt to get the job, and revive the DEBILS. More power to him!

I recall this. My old age is starting to catch up with me.

Like  they did with Harp?

It ain't the coaches, guys.

the right coach can and will win at lebanon. medley was great and i loved playing for him. marshall/dillard/brown also had some good teams. crane ran it into the ground and harp is not a rebuilder. big hire coming up.

i am hearing strong rumors that bobby brown is a possibility. wow.

Let's hope not that would that would be the finishing blow to BDPF                                                                                                                                                             [Definition of Insanity]

Let's hope not that would that would be the finishing blow to BDPF                                                                                                                                                             [Definition of Insanity]

Best coach lebanon has had since the glory days of Medley. Medley good coach but could do no better. Insanity will be the next guy who takes this job.