LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

Harp will no doubt blame the kids and lack of community support for his miserable failure as a coach at Lebanon. I think it was said he told the kids a couple of years ago "you don't deserve me".Truth is he is a Kentucky football coach trying to coach in Tennessee and he was totally out of his league. You were right Harpo...the kids at LHS deserve better than you.

Harp will no doubt blame the kids and lack of community support for his miserable failure as a coach at Lebanon. I think it was said he told the kids a couple of years ago "you don't deserve me".Truth is he is a Kentucky football coach trying to coach in Tennessee and he was totally out of his league. You were right Harpo...the kids at LHS deserve better than you.

The kids may deserve better, but they will not get a better coach. Lebanon will have a problem getting a very good coach. I wish they could though.

The kids may deserve better, but they will not get a better coach. Lebanon will have a problem getting a very good coach. I wish they could though.

Everybody that is very good at anything has to start off somewhere.

As great as Sam Harp's resume is with the time he has put in and his age maybe he just isn't cut out to be working with these young kids anymore.

Here is the gospel..........................listen carefully. Right now Lebanon is not a very good football situation.  Can it get better; absolutely! Here is how; hire you a hungry energetic coach with a tireless work ethic, and then.............................LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Now it might get worse, but..............................LEAVE HIM ALONE. If you must comment about what is going on..............IT HAS TO BE POSITIVE. Now is that possible in Lebanon? Hopefully yes!

IMHO

Sam Harp on Facebook

‘This is my last post. I have resigned from the head football coaching position to be effective at the end of the season. I am sure this will excite some people, maybe a lot of people.

To those that supported us and know the inside of this program and what battles there are to fight daily, thank you.

To the naysayers: If you really want this program to change, then do something to help it. Get involved instead of running your mouth and doing nothing but complaining. I have always said that there are two jobs in America that everyone else think they can do a better job - being President of the USA or coaching. You should pat these kids on the back for staying with it, when they could have hung it up like so many others did. If you want to help make a change here, then help change the culture.

I sincerely wish nothing but the best for this school and football program. God Bless.’

Sam Harp on Facebook

Blaming everyone but himself? That's a very sour person, by looking at his response the only conclusion I can make is, he was embarrassed to resign with such an embarrassing record he created a major diversion of the actual problems going on there. It's common for people to always want to appear right but to not take any blame is downright arrogant. Good riddance to him.