LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

You are a complete idiot. There was one kid this year who played in a backup role that did not attend Watertown Schools from 6th grade at the very latest. All of our other kids are Watertown from 5th grade or earlier!

The kids we get in open zone from "other" schools are 95% for our small school environment and academics. (Tops in the County BTW) The other 5% come because they are in trouble and they have a chance to turn things around at a place where teachers know your name. WHS is not perfect by anyright. But a new campus has helped to bring a sense of ownership to our kids and coaches.

Let's not throw any stones before we start talking about yalls sumner co connection and mailboxes with no houses.

HOOBIE DOOBIE bad curse.

lol that's funny TC has no summer co connection we don't need it to win here in TC

I'm looking forward to beating both of these Wilson Co schools next season we will show Watertown that they still ain't ready for TC and now Lebanon will know what that yellow jacket stinger feels like

Good luck to coach Gentry

Good luck to the Jackets you have had an impressive group of young kids the past few years they should do well in the next few years!

Humpty Dumpty trying to curse me? That's funny. Go sit on a wall and have a great fall.

We don't have to cheat in TC. We have bloodlines that remain here because we continue to win. That's called tradition.

Has Watertown or Lebanon ever even made it to the 2nd round? I guarantee you we had more candidates for our head position than you did.

Our record stands for itself.

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

Humpty Dumpty trying to curse me? That's funny. Go sit on a wall and have a great fall.

We don't have to cheat in TC. We have bloodlines that remain here because we continue to win. That's called tradition.

Has Watertown or Lebanon ever even made it to the 2nd round? I guarantee you we had more candidates for our head position than you did.

Our record stands for itself.

might wanna do some history on the above schools mentioned and reword....PS lions don't concern themselves with sheep talk Edited by Powerpass