LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

your right the lions win Gold balls while the sheep try to win 2 games a season lol

You nailed it. Hartsville is like Oz, we just keep following the yellow brick road to GOLD

Lebanon plays 4A schools and we beat Gallatin. You really challenge yourselves by playing Warren County don't you. Meanwhile we play and beat private schools and aren't afraid to play Lebanon. Let's see you schedule Maryville, Oakland, or Alcoa.

You are trying to change the topic anyway. We all know you are the purple tiger and you trying to slam on me just shows everyone what you do . You change id's to slam your head coach and parents. There is a reason you weren't hired @ LHS and it isn't the one you are telling everyone. No coach should run their mouth on message boards. I remember when your son played. Apple don't fall far from the tree.

You might need some soul searching and change before you apply for another head coaching position.

Watertown will sink again and TC will reign.

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

You nailed it. Hartsville is like Oz, we just keep following the yellow brick road to GOLD

Lebanon plays 4A schools and we beat Gallatin. You really challenge yourselves by playing Warren County don't you. Meanwhile we play and beat private schools and aren't afraid to play Lebanon. Let's see you schedule Maryville, Oakland, or Alcoa.

You are trying to change the topic anyway. We all know you are the purple tiger and you trying to slam on me just shows everyone what you do . You change id's to slam your head coach and parents. There is a reason you weren't hired @ LHS and it isn't the one you are telling everyone. No coach should run their mouth on message boards. I remember when your son played. Apple don't fall far from the tree.

You might need some soul searching and change before you apply for another head coaching position.

Watertown will sink again and TC will reign.

you sound like you need to lay off the fumes.

Oh I will see you soon enough at Watertown Vs TC . Get ready for the beat down.

Keep trying to convince others you aren't the purple tiger. We in TC know the truth.

Better recruit lots of players before they buy into what Gentry is all about. They won't leave him for you anymore.

bet you won't see me unless you visit Wayne County buddy..find the camera man and shout me out on ustream or 4 yrs at my class reunion Edited by Powerpass

yall still playing peewee teams? Lebanon will beat you guys.hope that's on ustream

lol that's funny if you'll played TC schedule you'll would still only win 3-4 games first win 5 games then come talk to me who are the peewee teams that TC plays we beat Wilson co at every lvl of football now it's time we show you'll what a real time looks like

No head coaching experience? Ever?

There is lots of bad blood between TC and SC. This ought to be fun then.

Every head coach starts somewhere without any head coaching experience.

Sam Harp went 326-106 in Kentucky. He went 6-36 with Lebanon.

So clearly experience isn't gonna be the only solution. Because they won't find anybody with more experience than the guy they just got rid of in Harp. Who is 1 win shy of being on the top 50 high school coaches in terms of wins.

At 930 Lebanon announced Cookeville OC as their new head coach, Chuck Gentry. The Wilson Post posted a good bio on him if interested. Now we'll have to wait and see who he will bring with him...

I have family from Smith County and watched pretty much every home game they had 2002-2006. Jimmy Maynord is a good football coach and those Smith County teams were always a tough out. I don't know how much Gentry had to do with it but if he can get these players to toughen up and play disciplined football like they did there then it might be a good move.

I will tell you something as well. Earlier in this thread there was a debate about Lebanon and the smaller programs. Somebody talked about the smaller programs not having anywhere near as many players to coach and deal with during the week. When these guys were at Smith County that school regularly had 70-80 players at a 2A/3A program.