Round 1: Harriman travels to Cloudland

bluedevil6913

Looks like Ole Pace is gonna be tuff to contain. From what I've seen I'd rather see him throw the ball than take it and run. He's pretty slick on them feet. Not really seen much on his receiving core. But if they can get open and catch the ball they could put up some points. I feel that we can score with them. Maybe we can ground/pound and keep the ball out of the QBs hands and control the time of possession. Any way should be fun to watch. Whatever the outcome I just say to both teams, Leave it all out on the field and give all that's in you from opening kick off to the final buzzer. Seniors this could be your last game as a Cloudland Highlander. Be proud and show leadership to them younger fellers. Good Luck Landers and safe travels for them Harriman folks. Days like today reminds me of the old days when I was walking the Halls of Cloudland High(1991-1994)on Football Fridays, and us with a Home playoff game. Nuttin like it then and stills feels the same today. A lil different in those years teams and these past years team, but still High school, Highlander Football. Can't Wait. Looks like the Man above has blessed us with a beauty of a day.

No excuses from me. I'm pulling for Harriman just so we don't have to make that trip up there next week.

I looked for you last year.  They said you was a big ole boy.  The 185 lb. king wanted to shake your hand :)  I know you guys don't want to make the trip but I like meeting posters from far away. 

Looks like Ole Pace is gonna be tuff to contain. From what I've seen I'd rather see him throw the ball than take it and run. He's pretty slick on them feet. Not really seen much on his receiving core. But if they can get open and catch the ball they could put up some points. I feel that we can score with them. Maybe we can ground/pound and keep the ball out of the QBs hands and control the time of possession. Any way should be fun to watch. Whatever the outcome I just say to both teams, Leave it all out on the field and give all that's in you from opening kick off to the final buzzer. Seniors this could be your last game as a Cloudland Highlander. Be proud and show leadership to them younger fellers. Good Luck Landers and safe travels for them Harriman folks. Days like today reminds me of the old days when I was walking the Halls of Cloudland High(1991-1994)on Football Fridays, and us with a Home playoff game. Nuttin like it then and stills feels the same today. A lil different in those years teams and these past years team, but still High school, Highlander Football. Can't Wait. Looks like the Man above has blessed us with a beauty of a day.

Hope to see ya tonight, nole.  I'm looking for an exciting game.  I'm starving for some foooootttballllll!!!!!!