South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you if pegleg and powerp dont return my thermos they are going to need a bail bondsman after that Burnett man puts them in the slammer. Im tired of this mess. They stole my Murphy Fair book and now my thermos. You think im joking but im not.

I heard down at the liars table that Grider has your thermos locked up in that fieldhouse and was planning on giving it to that bodyguard of his. I joke all the time but not this time.

I know Joe's Mother.... Have a Brother who lives in Lewisburg and by marriage had some ties to the Cornersville Program a few years back. Have a safe trip down and just for safety precautions get a room and don't drive back if you happen to spend some time with beerman. lol

Yes I'll be staying in Kimball tomorrow night. I hope we bring a decent crowd but it probably won't be too large. We will do our best to give y'all a good game. Hope we can get yalls starters a good workout for a little more than a half. And thanks to all y'all for the hospitality. It's nice to see an entire community behind their team. That's the part I want our fans to see. Well here's hoping to a injury free but some clean hard hitting game!! Go dogs!!

Yes I'll be staying in Kimball tomorrow night. I hope we bring a decent crowd but it probably won't be too large. We will do our best to give y'all a good game. Hope we can get yalls starters a good workout for a little more than a half. And thanks to all y'all for the hospitality. It's nice to see an entire community behind their team. That's the part I want our fans to see. Well here's hoping to a injury free but some clean hard hitting game!! Go dogs!!

Find Roy before the game starts and get some earplugs. That durn cannon will rattle your teeth out. You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

I heard down at the liars table that Grider has your thermos locked up in that fieldhouse and was planning on giving it to that bodyguard of his. I joke all the time but not this time.

I garuntee you Grider better give that thermos back to me or he will join powerp and pegleg in that Burnett mans jail. Im real upset about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

I meant cornersville sorry. Was thinking about Whitwell and them. Y'all all seem pretty even over there. What's your take?

I do like our grit but you're about on que. we will need a few breaks and ball control to stay with y'all a while. Again we are just too young but they got a lot of pt as freshmen. We just gonna have to try and contain your speed which is a huge task for any team.