South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

Yes I'll be staying in Kimball tomorrow night. I hope we bring a decent crowd but it probably won't be too large. We will do our best to give y'all a good game. Hope we can get yalls starters a good workout for a little more than a half. And thanks to all y'all for the hospitality. It's nice to see an entire community behind their team. That's the part I want our fans to see. Well here's hoping to a injury free but some clean hard hitting game!! Go dogs!!

I watched the cornersville vs CA game y'all played them very well imo they got a few key stops inside the redzone and had more depth on the line that played a key role in the fourth quarter and had a few players with a little more speed. y'all have a pretty speedy back as well you never know it may be a good game tomorrow night best of luck to your team

I watched the cornersville vs CA game y'all played them very well imo they got a few key stops inside the redzone and had more depth on the line that played a key role in the fourth quarter and had a few players with a little more speed. y'all have a pretty speedy back as well you never know it may be a good game tomorrow night best of luck to your team

Thanks bud. Some people look at y'all as cocky but I don't see it. What I see is a very proud fan base!! Let's strap em up and lay down a few licks. Go dogs!!!