Smith vs Notre Dame

zoneread56

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell the truth I really don't know how to give a prediction so I'll just lay it out like this. I think Smith Co is better than you guys give them credit for and very well may pull this one out by 7 or less. HOWEVER, I would rather Sequatchie and ND play a 2nd round match up so I will be pulling for Seq and ND to win but I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep if Smith beat them 100-0.

if ND gets by...Smith(and they should),it all ends next week when Irish go to Seq-county.so enjoy tonight boog. irish by 35 tonight

Goose.....wheres the faith in the Irish.....Booger ant predictin an end to Oodywah yet

yes, we have been strugglin to patch sum things up......and on top of that; we lost another, our top tackler to a head rattle last week......weve used another case of Duck tape this week, changed the oil, and put in a veer/wingT/power-I hybrid

tell u what Goose....if ND is fortunate to regroup and win this game tonoght by half of that 35 u predicted, all those smeltin potters from Alcoee can forget gettin their refunds back from Tonys Extended Stay and the Roy Acuff Inn

Squatchy has to get by Howard

Booger just sayin sfart_covers-nose_100-100.gif