Smith vs Notre Dame

zoneread56

This one's for you overconfident booger last time I checked that Region 4 that sits at the number one spot destroyed the McMinn team twice in the summer something like 10 touchdowns to two and if I remember correctly they beat you and your Irish leprechauns so keep sitting over there in the Land of Make Believe behind your computer screen dreaming because I doubt you make it past the first round

Yawn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does that mean he deleted his profile/account Booger? After the epoxy obviously.....

nah...means one of the gods above us reach down thru the clowds and put the wammy on her for comin to coacht on post 1 and takin route on a very personal agenda.....not that it wooda matterd if it was post 500

Booger just sayin 559262.gif

Edited by Booger

I would beg to differ.. #3 can run pass and catch.. only missed 2 passes all season.. #3 jus doesn't get to touch the ball no where near as much as anyone else why? Idk.. #6 is a heck of an athlete tho.. heveryone touches 75 % more...

and #3 looks to be bigger than #6 .......which may be why it appears hes a step or 2 slower.....or does the film mislead and put him in the same step as 3......one thing for sure, SC shows a lot of different Offensive looks....lot more than weve seen lately....

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Yawn

Dimonddad, on 31 Oct 2016 - 11:12 AM, said:snapback.png

This one's for you overconfident booger last time I checked that Region 4 that sits at the number one spot destroyed the McMinn team twice in the summer something like 10 touchdowns to two and if I remember correctly they beat you and your Irish leprechauns so keep sitting over there in the Land of Make Believe behind your computer screen dreaming because I doubt you make it past the first round

Booger does indeed show a lot of confidence in his posts about ND but he does have a dose of reality.......Yeah the Indians did beat McMinn Central in the summer scrimmage but they did not score 10 touchdowns and spring scrimmage was a spring scrimmage where the score did not matter much........Sequatchie has good players and is well coached. Having a dream season for sure...............Lots of strange things happen in the play-offs....Teams take different approaches-adjust schemes since it is lose and your out.....Pressure is on the Indians....not on Red Bank or Norte Dame........Both of those squads are athletic enough to cause problems for any 3A opponent. the Irish are battle tested in the play-offs, been to the semi's a few times......the Lions and Irish have speed to burn on both sides of the ball. SC will be a tough out especially in Dunlap. Be interesting to watch one of those potential match ups.

no dose of reality....maybe a dose of bad fortunes and bad lugnuts......or maybe a dose of warmin the heart

......if a win that you have spares of and really cost u nothin at the end of the day, slips outta your hands and into the hands of another, which in turn, makes a 4-6 losin season for another team and its fans feel like a championship banner 10-0 year.......then let Boogers heart feel the warmth

"To be doing good deeds is mans most glorious task" - Sophocles

Booger just sayin 5.gif

and #3 looks to be bigger than #6 .......which may be why it appears hes a step or 2 slower.....or does the film mislead and put him in the same step as 3......one thing for sure, SC shows a lot of different Offensive looks....lot more than weve seen lately....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

#6 May be a step fast than #3 but I believe they are about the same speed vertically.. #6 is quicker... #3 is 205 lbs #6 is 175 lbs.. give or take booger... but besideshe comparing the 2 teammates... I feel like ND come out on top 28-14 .. SC cannot stop the run... But "IF" key word lol "IF" SC comes out giving #6 king and #3 Shepperson the ball I believe SC wins in a high scoring game...Coming down to who can get that one and last stop...

thought their was size difference in those 2 young men; but film wasnt let that much difference be seen

lets Booger put it this way to ya......Red Bank and McMinn Central, of all teams, stopped the runnin game we got right now and they ant no passin game.....we r badly wounded; so we got a few tendencys availible for the takin......were workin on it though

ought to be a nice drive off that platoe tomorrow

Booger just sayin :thumb: