*** Stewie @ Hillsboro ***

nrgrizzlies

It's funny he switches to baseball. Guess that pretty much sums up what he thinks his teams chances are.

Many new teams have had success fairly early. Ravenwood and Indy come to mind. CR justed capped off an undefeated season. I think nolensville will be successful.

The only comment made by grizzlies that got me was asking to switch sides. Talk about respect.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR opened in 2008.  That is not new.  That's almost a decade old.  I was at the first varsity game CR ever played - they got boat raced at home by a LaVergne team that ended up going 1-9. (start time was delayed by lightening to refresh the memory of anybody else who went)

Indy? I think they opened around 2004. They went 1-9 in 2005 but did have a winning season in 2006. Ravenwood had some tough years before rebounding big... 3 wins in 2010...2 wins in 2011,,,3 wins in 2012 (one was over Indy who was down at the time)>

As far as SC's odds for this Friday?  I'll go SC 29 - HHS 25

Edited by nrgrizzlies

CR opened in 2008. That is not new. That's almost a decade old. I was at the first varsity game CR ever played - they got boat raced at home by a LaVergne team that ended up going 1-9. (start time was delayed by lightening to refresh the memory of anybody else who went)

Indy? I think they opened around 2004. They went 1-9 in 2005 but did have a winning season in 2006. Ravenwood had some tough years before rebounding big... 3 wins in 2010...2 wins in 2011,,,3 wins in 2012 (one was over Indy who was down at the time)>

As far as SC's odds for this Friday? I'll go SC 29 - HHS 25

I will be shocked if SC wins. I will be even more shocked if they score 29.

You used Summit as your new school which opened only three years after CR. In opening year Summit got boat raced numerous times. It comes with being a new school. Both Summit and CR have improved greatly.

You mentioned Ravenwood down years but forgot to mention a state championship. Guess that doesn't mean much. Oh and Indy's as well and their current win streak.

Now will SC get there. Maybe. Time will tell. But I don't think they can beat metro hillsboro this year. I'll say hillsboro 35 SC 17 with the burros pulling away in second half.

SC is definitely a much improved team and I hope for Region 5 sake wins on Friday night but I think that they are still a year or two away from serious contention. Hillsboro has too much speed and that will be the difference. Hillsboro has been playing very well late in the season. They do have a young QB that can be rattled but too much talent to lose. I think it will be close until the end and Hillsboro will pull away.