Dresden V BTW Round 1

ysoangry

BTW has deep city guys, probably not been out into hillbillie redneck Green Acres country too much, so they probably stopped for sightseeing, oohing and ahhing at the cows, sheep, goats, horses, chickens, barns, crops, tractors, etc... taking selfies and stuff. Lost track of time.

Revy, an inner-city Memphis team being late to a football game because they went on a farm field trip before the game sounds about as plausible as Elvis stepping off the team bus on Friday.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Revy, an inner-city Memphis team being late to a football game because they went on a farm field trip before the game sounds about as plausible as Elvis stepping off the team bus on Friday.

Another attempt at my lighthearted humor : FAIL! (Even Elvis sent an email & told me this. I flopped)... I think it'd be cool if starters switched jerseys with reserves, and other team think they playing first string ... and when reserve-numbered players (real starters) come in later... Boom. Shut them down & our scoring fireworks begins!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Someone has ran out of his meds again. I got an idea. Let Gleason or Greenfield come over and play against BTW in our jerseys. We keep out starters safe and they get to play in a playoff game.

YES! Even combine both teams, which would about equal the numeric size of our team. Great idea. Luv it!

Dresden can name the score in this game. Have any of you went to see their schedule? Here it is ... BTW. Thay aren't any good at all. 

I'm not shocked that they may have issues getting to Dresden. 

Anyway ... I hope the game is uneventful and there are no injuries. Have fun this Friday!

Dresden can name the score in this game. Have any of you went to see their schedule? Here it is ... BTW. Thay aren't any good at all. 

I'm not shocked that they may have issues getting to Dresden. 

Anyway ... I hope the game is uneventful and there are no injuries. Have fun this Friday!

Looks like a tough year for BTW.