MTCS @ Wayne Co round 1

wildcat89

Can't believe it's already playoff time, seems like the season just got started! MTCS is coming to town as a number 4 seed but not going to be taken lightly, from what I've seen and heard they're solid all around and played NCS to within 7 points. Nothing I love more than a Friday night playoff game at home by the creek! Coach Rice and coach Crews will have the intensity level cranked up starting Monday!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe it's already playoff time, seems like the season just got started! MTCS is coming to town as a number 4 seed but not going to be taken lightly, from what I've seen and heard they're solid all around and played NCS to within 7 points. Nothing I love more than a Friday night playoff game at home by the creek! Coach Rice and coach Crews will have the intensity level cranked up starting Monday!

Wayne County will have no trouble with MTCS! They caught NCS at a good time! This game will be one sided! MTCS has a great record and a good QB but he is NOT Rice!!!! Wayne Co. 35-0!!!

Wayne County will have no trouble with MTCS! They caught NCS at a good time! This game will be one sided! MTCS has a great record and a good QB but he is NOT Rice!!!! Wayne Co. 35-0!!!

I agree. Especially about them catching NCS at the right time.

They got thumped by Gordonsville and Trousdale County. I was at the Trousdale Co. game and it easily could have been 52-0 at halftime. They got dominated at every position on both sides of the ball.

Wayne County should win this fairly easy.

Looks like they going to spread us out but we have the athletes to cover. Our defense just continues to get better which was a weakness early on. Defensively, they better get out of that man defense or it will get over quick with our receivers. I see us having big night on offense. I like our chances in winning this game.

Looks like they going to spread us out but we have the athletes to cover. Our defense just continues to get better which was a weakness early on. Defensively, they better get out of that man defense or it will get over quick with our receivers. I see us having big night on offense. I like our chances in winning this game.

I think WC has the athletes to defend the spread plus they gonna have to worry about #20 busting through the line and cracking helmets! It's amazing at the difference in the coaches and players attitudes in WC come playoff time, the coaches will treat this and every game from here on out like they're all the championship game!

I think WC has the athletes to defend the spread plus they gonna have to worry about #20 busting through the line and cracking helmets! It's amazing at the difference in the coaches and players attitudes in WC come playoff time, the coaches will treat this and every game from here on out like they're all the championship game!

#20 is so quick to the ball. It's a real joy to watch him play defense. It will be nice to see a team try an spread the field on WC. I don't think we've seen that since Scotts Hill or Clarksville Ac.