MTCS @ Wayne Co round 1

wildcat89

They have a good QB he has a little size and is fairly fast! When we played them they kicked us pretty good! We are way down from lst year and i dont see this MTCS touching our team from last year! Wayne County will have no trouble containing him or any one else on the team! As far as Soft! The kid at QB is a tough kid but when he is the only horse in ur stable and your playing Wayne County bad things happen! Like i said earlier Wayne Co by 35! If u guys dont win by that margin the next round will be a rough one lol! You guys are who i want to see from the West in Cookeville cause i met some great guys there last year! I wish you guys luck and i dont see you guys having any trouble till the 3rd round! Gville will be alot better than MTCS but i still see you guys handling them but not by 35!

I like the sound of that. Appreciate your post!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTCS QB is their only weapon if you focus your attack on QB and if you have wooed with your LB like TC has he won't be a problem either I think WC can win by 40 points I hope WC takes out the cocky NCS this year too I'm pulling for you'll to make it to Cookeville as well I think you'll can beat NCS and Gordonsville has a great defense but no speed I think WC will cruise to semifinals

I like our chances as well but still got to play the games. Even a 1-9 play off team has a chance at this point.

Thanks for all the support! One thing I do know is they scored a lot of points this year, I know that most were against lesser teams but still scored a bunch. From what I'm hearing things around the field house and practice was pretty intense. I would bet that by Saturday night coach Crews already had a game plan for our offense as well as coach Rice did for the defense. I think special teams will be somewhat of a factor as MTCS has a good kicker and field position plays a big part.

Thanks for all the support! One thing I do know is they scored a lot of points this year, I know that most were against lesser teams but still scored a bunch. From what I'm hearing things around the field house and practice was pretty intense. I would bet that by Saturday night coach Crews already had a game plan for our offense as well as coach Rice did for the defense. I think special teams will be somewhat of a factor as MTCS has a good kicker and field position plays a big part.

Go cats !

Face up 1 on 1 with the receivers, send some blitzes often, contain and spy the QB, mostly likes to bust it up the middle,,, don't think you waynesboro boys will have any problems if u come with the correct attitude,, hope u guys make it bak to the gold ball round ! We rooting for ya

Go cats !

Face up 1 on 1 with the receivers, send some blitzes often, contain and spy the QB, mostly likes to bust it up the middle,,, don't think you waynesboro boys will have any problems if u come with the correct attitude,, hope u guys make it bak to the gold ball round ! We rooting for ya

Thanks, hoping you guys can get things turned around up there!

MTCS rolls the QB alot and gives him the option to run or pass. Contain him, you win, easily.

He sounds a lot like Riversides qb and WC adjusted well to hm. WC defense has played about as good as you could ask for the past several weeks. The starting defense has only given up a few scores all year except for the Scotts Hill game but we all know what happened there, was up 40-7 right before halftime then lost about 8 starters to cramps and gave up 35 unanswered points and had to get a late td to win it

He sounds a lot like Riversides qb and WC adjusted well to hm. WC defense has played about as good as you could ask for the past several weeks. The starting defense has only given up a few scores all year except for the Scotts Hill game but we all know what happened there, was up 40-7 right before halftime then lost about 8 starters to cramps and gave up 35 unanswered points and had to get a late td to win it

I don't think he's as good as Smith at Riverside. He's prolly the best qb we've faced this year. However, Joe Peck looks to be a competitor.

MTCS QB is their only weapon if you focus your attack on QB and if you have wooed with your LB like TC has he won't be a problem either I think WC can win by 40 points I hope WC takes out the cocky NCS this year too I'm pulling for you'll to make it to Cookeville as well I think you'll can beat NCS and Gordonsville has a great defense but no speed I think WC will cruise to semifinals

Wait... WC is going on a cruise?  Then we might have a chance against them in a couple of weeks.

Can't believe it's already playoff time, seems like the season just got started! MTCS is coming to town as a number 4 seed but not going to be taken lightly, from what I've seen and heard they're solid all around and played NCS to within 7 points. Nothing I love more than a Friday night playoff game at home by the creek! Coach Rice and coach Crews will have the intensity level cranked up starting Monday!

yes but Nashville Christian didn't even use there 5 starters they pulled that on us tc the week before they have I think 3 d.1 recruits they  are really good big fast we had mtcs 38 to 7 at half time but you see what nc done to us but we helped them our first qb threw a interception on the first play they scored the starting qb got in and threw a interception the first play they nc scored there good and you know we in Trousdale knows good schools watch out