Henry County vs Brighton

HCBigRed

I know a lot of people blame it on a young team which I can understand but my question is what if it happens next year? We will be loaded with seniors and juniors and a lot of really good sophomores. So if you give it a pass this year because we are young OK. Next year I see no reason why we don't win at least 10-12 games. Too much talent on next years team to have same results as this year. I love HC football and have just been let down this year as most others have been. Best medicine would be a big W against Brighton Friday night

I know a lot of people blame it on a young team which I can understand but my question is what if it happens next year? We will be loaded with seniors and juniors and a lot of really good sophomores. So if you give it a pass this year because we are young OK. Next year I see no reason why we don't win at least 10-12 games. Too much talent on next years team to have same results as this year. I love HC football and have just been let down this year as most others have been. Best medicine would be a big W against Brighton Friday night

HC should be very good next year. This has just been an odd year.

This game will be closer than some may think. Only one of Brightons wins came against a team better than 500 & that one was 6-4. While only one of the 3 losses were against a team better than 500. Henry Co. didn't have any win against a team better than 500 but all 4 of their losses were against better than 500 teams. Brighton put up 314 pts & gave up 207 While Henry PF 311 PA 197  So don't sell yourself short just yet Patriots fans. You could be moving on the the second rd.  

What if it happens next year?  what if it happens in 3 years, what is your point?  What if it doesn't happen next year,   what happens if we win Friday?    HC went 42 years without a state championship, won 2 in the last 5 years, and now you think it is suppose to be the norm.

I read a sign the other day that said

he who stirs the Poop pot should have to lick the spoon