William Blount @ Oakland- Round 1

Governm

WB took 39 players to the game last night. I don't have the roster in front of me, but we probably were missing 30+ players that decided not to show for practice on Tuesday. Probably half of that number were Freshman, the other half was mostly Seniors with a few Sophomores and Juniors. Of the ones that didn't go, there was 4 or 5 that were starters, and 2 or 3 others that got a lot of playing time. I will be honest and say that of the older kids that didn't show, most I was not surprised, but there were 2 or 3 in that group that really surprised me they would make that decision.

To the ones that did show up and have worked hard and did everything the right way....Thank you!! I wished you could have experienced a little more success, but staying the course and continuing to fight says a lot about your character.

My hats off to those 39 who stuck it out when their so called team mates quit on them,probably not the first time those quitters have done that. Jake you and #2 are victims of moving into a bad mentality and planting the flag in concrete.

Tell yarrr ASSt Principle he sounds real classy on AM radio crying like the whininTIT he is, about ring seeking county athletes defecting to the city schools! LOL!! That classless Advertisement is a EMBARRASSMENT to our COMMUNITY! cRY baby Scott Cupp, front runner for the First annual ALCOAgoon SQUAD WhiningTIT award!! Listen to the TITwhinner daily on WGAP AM 1400, Blount County's finest!! :))):))))

Great post AG