Rd-2 Hampton Heading to AE....Turtle's RoadRunners

uknoit2

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay $3 for parking on the home side or free parking on the visitor side .. you take your pick

you are KILLING ME! There will be 100 cars back there now 

People, listen, turtle is pulling your leg...There is no parking at the visitors side available until after kick off  :huh:

Edited by uknoit2

you are KILLING ME! There will be 100 cars back there now 

People, listen, turtle is pulling your leg...There is no parking at the visitors side available until after kick off  :huh:

hahahahahahahah.....There will be plenty of parking over on the visitor side.  They will leave the lights on at the little field and you can even park inside the fence if it is open!

hahahaha I actually park over there on the visitors side.   I make my GRAND entrance walking down through the visitor section to the home side hahaha 

Back to the game..... Any injuries we should be aware of ?

No injuries for us...You all?

You gonna be setting under the press box window during the game?

made many trips to AE, wings will be gone by half, dipping sauce is a good idear :idea: I do love the Bulldogs reminds me of us years ago.Have too pick this one pujo is 1 up, I pretty sure he has already picked Dogs, going with AE. GP and AE we hugging necks after game showing good sportsmanship I like this Roadrunner team. Hampton can win, thats for sure but over the years I've seen AE just somehow get it done :mrgreen: