Round 2: Coalfield @ Cloudland

TheMan2015

It really happened to Greenback. Mike has never pulled a stunt like this. He's been at it for about 40 years. Its a bad field and rain makes it worse but they have to play on it more than anyone.

Just going by what a Harriman friend told me. He said they where there all day and it rained just enough to wet the parking lot and the ground 10 ft outside the field was dry as a bone but field was so muddy that the players kept slipping all night in the mud.

Just going by what a Harriman friend told me. He said they where there all day and it rained just enough to wet the parking lot and the ground 10 ft outside the field was dry as a bone but field was so muddy that the players kept slipping all night in the mud.

Nobody told me anything. I know what happened.  It absolutely poured the rain Thursday night. This field don,t soak up water,it stays right on top, I did see them slip a few times but we played on the same field.  I,d say the field is a mess after last Fridays game but it won,t be a mud hole unless it rains. Harriman just blew a game they had in control,plain and simple.

I give Cloudland a chance in this game because Coalfield has problems stopping the run. I hear the #1 for Cloudland is a load. That is what a Harriman fan told me. He said he doesn't have the speed of Roberts, but is a tough runner and doesn't trash talk or celebrate after every run like Roberts.

a Harriman fan told you?!? I thought you were the expert and already knew everything about every team up here?? I feel like I've been lied too more than I was by Hillary.

Nobody told me anything. I know what happened. It absolutely poured the rain Thursday night. This field don,t soak up water,it stays right on top, I did see them slip a few times but we played on the same field. I,d say the field is a mess after last Fridays game but it won,t be a mud hole unless it rains. Harriman just blew a game they had in control,plain and simple.

Blame it on the rain, come on!

Nobody told me anything. I know what happened.  It absolutely poured the rain Thursday night. This field don,t soak up water,it stays right on top, I did see them slip a few times but we played on the same field.  I,d say the field is a mess after last Fridays game but it won,t be a mud hole unless it rains. Harriman just blew a game they had in control,plain and simple.

Yep...that's why Hampton was painting their field FRIDAY morning...because it absolutely poured Thursday night.

Friday morning our field was like being on ice and still slick at game time