Fulton at Catholic (part II)

QSouth89

Congrats to Fulton

Coach black had his team ready and made adjustments that put his kids in position to make plays

Catholics coaches stood on the sideline there like deer in the head lights and made no adjustments

Fulton shut down all of Catholics athletes and continued to bring pressure the entire game

No excuses from me best team won tonight

All you can do as as a coach is out your kids in the position to make plays

Fulton did it

Edited by CypressBend

This was my comment Oldfalcon59 you idiot!

Never seen this guy on here .. don't know him but QSOUTH has always been one of the best posters and knowlegable ones on here .. Q .. I think if KC had just running the ball . They were getting chunks.. Fulton did play differently in defensive backfield .. they decided to take their chances with Roger's one on one with Dobson and double Kerschen ( best player on KC team) .. and take chances with Blakely .. it worked .. the KC QB was off his game just enough .. I will give credit to the defensive coaches .. #4 could have really hurt us had they just kept feeding him .. #9 Williamson for us played lights out .. running for 200 yards or so .. and then having to watch #36 and get 2 IT'S.. a pick six .. but Q maybe we get to do this again next year in playoffs .. take care

Never seen this guy on here .. don't know him but QSOUTH has always been one of the best posters and knowlegable ones on here .. Q .. I think if KC had just running the ball . They were getting chunks.. Fulton did play differently in defensive backfield .. they decided to take their chances with Roger's one on one with Dobson and double Kerschen ( best player on KC team) .. and take chances with Blakely .. it worked .. the KC QB was off his game just enough .. I will give credit to the defensive coaches .. #4 could have really hurt us had they just kept feeding him .. #9 Williamson for us played lights out .. running for 200 yards or so .. and then having to watch #36 and get 2 IT'S.. a pick six .. but Q maybe we get to do this again next year in playoffs .. take care

You and FHSalumn12 thought I was QLou but I was worried about the Falcons speed. Playing the competition we did the last few weeks was tough. Guys not playing past the first quarter. Fulton spread us out and took advantage of their speed on the outside and off tackle. Great job controlling the ball and the defensive plan worked perfect. I thought we should have found more ways to get the ball in Rodgers and Kuerschen but it is what it is. You guys took it to us and deserved the win. Good luck next week. Edited by QSouth89

Excellent game and adjustments from the Falcons. I thought the pass interference call on Mitchell on third down was a game changer. Tough call from where I was sitting in the end zone. It allowed Fulton to score and prevent the Irish from going on one of their normal runs. I think Q was right that the lack of competition over the past month really hurt us. Fulton stepped up at crunch time and made plays. We had the chance to make up some ground but the pick 6 and not recovering a couple of fumbles made it tough. Had two excellent pooch punts by the QB put Fulton in the hole but they made big plays to put the game away. Hats off to the Falcons, they deserved and earned this win.

Good luck as you head towards another Gold Ball!