Knox Central @ GreenEville Round 2

DevilMan03

Better go after that 3a Gold ball this year at liberty because we have already seen what yall do against 4a teams......

Now that you're finished Swipes, just head on out west watch a few games

I'll be sure to let the HC know your thoughts on nonregion matchups and how important they are...I'm sure he'd appreciate your wisdom

Keep your head up fella, you've still got 4 straight future trophies to win...if that doesn't work out you can always play the tradition and legacy card I keep hearing so much about from other programs

Edited by dhstennis

Now that you're finished Swipes, just head on out west watch a few games

I'll be sure to let the HC know your thoughts on nonregion matchups and how important they are...I'm sure he'd appreciate your wisdom

Keep your head up fella, you've still got 4 straight future trophies to win...if that doesn't work out you can always play the tradition and legacy card I keep hearing so much about from other programs

I just don't respect anyone who doesn't have anything to say the week before the game and tries to kick a dog win they are down like yourself. Losing on a 4th and 17th on a hail Mary with 6 sec left after picking off Central QB 3 times is a tough loss to a really good Central team. Why would I want to head west to see who gets trounced in the championship game once again? PC will be coming from quad 3 so that's not even west tn so why would I drive west when I can watch better teams still playing in quad 1? Quad 1 has possible the 4 best teams in 4a and that showed once again last night.

I just don't respect anyone who doesn't have anything to say the week before the game and tries to kick a dog win they are down like yourself. Losing on a 4th and 17th on a hail Mary with 6 sec left after picking off Central QB 3 times is a tough loss to a really good Central team. Why would I want to head west to see who gets trounced in the championship game once again? PC will be coming from quad 3 so that's not even west tn so why would I drive west when I can watch better teams still playing in quad 1? Quad 1 has possible the 4 best teams in 4a and that showed once again last night.

Congrats...I don't respect anyone who thinks they're cakewalking to 4 straight championships...you're not Alcoa in 3a...so I'll remind you of those remarks each season until the devils pull off 4 straight...for your sake I hope you get the first 3...then you'll at least have something to talk about and I'd be impressed...

Congrats...I don't respect anyone who thinks they're cakewalking to 4 straight championships...you're not Alcoa in 3a...so I'll remind you of those remarks each season until the devils pull off 4 straight...for your sake I hope you get the first 3...then you'll at least have something to talk about and I'd be impressed...

Not everyone has said the Devils have a Cakewalk the next 4 years. Has 4a got easier with Catholic, Fulton, and Central going to 5a next Year? If you don't see that you don't know football. We have won 2 straight in 4a in 10 and 11 so I guess one more would have impressed you. No shame in losing a tough game to tough opponent and I'm sure Central and Greeneville have respect for each other. I still have no respect for "that guy" who chirps after a game and didn't have the stones to say anything before.

Good luck if you make it to Alcoa......you will need it to keep it with 30 points

Not everyone has said the Devils have a Cakewalk the next 4 years. Has 4a got easier with Catholic, Fulton, and Central going to 5a next Year? If you don't see that you don't know football. We have won 2 straight in 4a in 10 and 11 so I guess one more would have impressed you. No shame in losing a tough game to tough opponent and I'm sure Central and Greeneville have respect for each other. I still have no respect for "that guy" who chirps after a game and didn't have the stones to say anything before.

Good luck if you make it to Alcoa......you will need it to keep it with 30 points

No, I was impressed by back to back...but since you guys believe 4 in a row is a sure thing, it's gona take 3 to impress me

Why would I say anything before the game? You guys had already given the trophy to Catholic...I'm just surprised the next big thing lost in the 2nd round is all...and I wanted to remind you of the Greeneville prophecy...I can't help your feelings about your own thoughts a few weeks ago

As far as Alcoa goes...once again, not on our schedule...maybe we'll be unlucky enough to play them...no shame in that...I'm not braggadocios enough to claim 4 straight championships, but I am smart enough to take the field in that scenario all day long...don't like it, shouldn't have said it

Edited by dhstennis

IMO.. Greeneville should have moved up to 5A to get some competition in regular season .. playing 4A up there does not prepare them at all .. they get to playoffs with all this hype and stuff .. they play a bad game or meet somebody with same size and speed that they haven't seen in regular season .. then they are toast ..

No, I was impressed by back to back...but since you guys believe 4 in a row is a sure thing, it's gona take 3 to impress me

Why would I say anything before the game? You guys had already given the trophy to Catholic...I'm just surprised the next big thing lost in the 2nd round is all...and I wanted to remind you of the Greeneville prophecy...I can't help your feelings about your own thoughts a few weeks ago

As far as Alcoa goes...once again, not on our schedule...maybe we'll be unlucky enough to play them...no shame in that...I'm not braggadocios enough to claim 4 straight championships, but I am smart enough to take the field in that scenario all day long...don't like it, shouldn't have said it

I never once said or claimed that. Your a troll just own up to it. You would say something before a game to have a conversation like these board are about and would have the respect to comment fter the game. I never have and never will respect someone who tries to chirp in when you haven't added anything to the conversation before hand. That's the definition of a troll : One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a new thread or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. Troll on!!!!