South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Besides Moore, who are some other playmakers for Fayetteville?? Let's talk football

Moore will get yards. Just got to keep him contained. We let him escape a few times on 3rd and long which hurt. He is quick and elusive but your line should dominate. We moved the ball fairly easy on them but the moved it on us too. I'll say SP by 28

You have no clue what's going on. If they want to dig, how about they go dig in the judicial system around Scottsboro about a corrupt court that is biased over small town politics and football. Think I am lying? Go dig lol If you're in the know down here you know exactly what is going on in this case....and as far as rose and Grider...no love loss there

You're right! I have no clue. I am watching the news video. How about this for an eye opener; Obviously, the kid didnt break any TSSAA rules because this is a legal issue and the TSSAA is not a law enforcement agency.  They havent changed any rules since this happened so if the kid escapes AL and breaks bail again he would still be eligible. Do you for one second think that SP would put him back on the team now that this is out of the bag?  I think we all know that answer.

You're right! I have no clue. I am watching the news video. How about this for an eye opener; Obviously, the kid didnt break any TSSAA rules because this is a legal issue and the TSSAA is not a law enforcement agency.  They havent changed any rules since this happened so if the kid escapes AL and breaks bail again he would still be eligible. Do you for one second think that SP would put him back on the team now that this is out of the bag?  I think we all know that answer.

I would...and would support him 100 percent and so would the team and town. This I know!

Fay town is all about speed. Dyer #10, Emmons #1, #3 Pullen will all get touches.

but the underused weapon is their 6'2 190 lb receiver who is a go get in the air type guy. The offensive line however STRUGGLES. What about south Pitt?

I would say our biggest weakness is the same it has always been. Huge, physical line that runs right at you and plays ball control. However, We have got much better between the tackles and through the season. 55 and 62 have played very well together this year.

I would say our biggest weakness is the same it has always been. Huge, physical line that runs right at you and plays ball control. However, We have got much better between the tackles and through the season. 55 and 62 have played very well together this year

without being too rough, cause these are high school kids, the line for FHS couldn't block my view of my tv screen

I would be interested in hearing the SP administration's side of the story. If they knew that the young man had left the state of AL illegally, they need to lose their jobs. I dont care if the TSSAA says he is eligible, they are morally responsible to not let the young man on the team. These are supposedly molders of young men willing to let a fugitive on the team? From what I hear the reporter says she is still digging. This doesnt look to be over.

How much would you like to wager that it's over? That lady can keep digging all she wants too. The kids are ALL legal to play. End of story...

From WSMV's website:

"So why did McQueen's principal put him on the field, knowing he's charged with several felonies? That's a story we're still digging into."

It aint over.

Let me explain something to you. ALL of the proper steps were taken before allowing him to join the team. The board of education director was even involved in allowing him to play. He along with his old school and the TSSAA were all involved before he ever stepped foot on the field. Haters can hate all they want to, but in the end. SP will be playing each and every Friday night.

You're right! I have no clue. I am watching the news video. How about this for an eye opener; Obviously, the kid didnt break any TSSAA rules because this is a legal issue and the TSSAA is not a law enforcement agency. They havent changed any rules since this happened so if the kid escapes AL and breaks bail again he would still be eligible. Do you for one second think that SP would put him back on the team now that this is out of the bag? I think we all know that answer.

You don't comprehend very well. Everyone in the entire school system in Marion County knew all of the facts of the case. This includes the other two schools in the county who begged and pleaded to not let him play. You act like people didn't know his situation. Everyone knew his situation around here unless you lived under a rock. Don't you have a NCS game to go talk about anyway?

I for one will not respond to any more of the accusation posts by jealous fools who have no clue of the situation. Lets keep the focus on the game between the Pirates and Tigers.

Pirate Tom what kind of mess is this? Went in tarnation is that news woman from Nashvile interviewing that Rose man when that McQueen boy never even played there? That Rose man better mind his own durn business or Grider will get that body gard after him like he did that beck man and price man. You think im joking but im not.