South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Sum1uno. You are welcome to come back this week.. be my guest. You will see a different attitude in sp this week.. some pissed off kids.

Lol. I'm hoping to see y'all again if CA wins but won't be surprised if they lose Friday.

Keep them boys straight and their focus on game. Distractions are a tactic people try to use to gain advantage. Just play your game and you'll be fine. don't let them in your head.

Sum1uno. You are welcome to come back this week.. be my guest. You will see a different attitude in sp this week.. some pissed off kids.

Are you joking? You fellars from over in Cornersville done went and woke beerman up again. Was hoping he was passed out for the evening. You think im joking but im not.

Lol. I'm hoping to see y'all again if CA wins but won't be surprised if they lose Friday.

Keep them boys straight and their focus on game. Distractions are a tactic people try to use to gain advantage. Just play your game and you'll be fine. don't let them in your head.

You know your more than welcome to come over to WC and catch a game with us Friday night, probably been a few years since you been down by the creek

I would be interested in hearing the SP administration's side of the story. If they knew that the young man had left the state of AL illegally, they need to lose their jobs. I dont care if the TSSAA says he is eligible, they are morally responsible to not let the young man on the team. These are supposedly molders of young men willing to let a fugitive on the team? From what I hear the reporter says she is still digging. This doesnt look to be over.

If you want to know what they have to say then call the news station. They interviewed the principal but didn't play that interview.

I hate to see a thread tarnished by this junk, everybody on here that don't have anything to say about the actual game needs to go somewhere else and keep their thoughts to theirselves! All your doing is taking away from a bunch of kids that have worked their butts off to be where they are today and have nothing to do with anything that's been talked about on here. We all know the players get on here and read this stuff so let it go. Now as for the game Sp 56 Fville 21

We don't mind that either. The kid was a model student while enrolled at SP. There is a good chance charges are dismissed. Most don't know the entire story. They don't know that the young man picked up some kids that go to his school to give them a ride. Most don't know that this kid was in his car the entire time and didn't know what was happening. Most don't know that when he was pulled over right down the road he was bombarded and clueless about why he was pulled over. Yes sir, those are the facts.

Mmm hmm.  Most probably don't know that he and another Scottsboro teen were reported missing in January and found in Arkansas. Just makes me wonder what in the heck a couple of teens are doing in Arkansas without telling anyone where they are going.  Lets say the charges are dropped. Do you think it was wise for the coach to create all this? Brothers wouldnt have touched him with a ten foot pole.  What would you or others have said on our site if it was us?  After the stuff we have listened to you're asking us to back off?  A woman was held at gunpoint! Not a good idea Bass. Even if he is innocent. Just not a good idea! 

Mmm hmm. Most probably don't know that he and another Scottsboro teen were reported missing in January and found in Arkansas. Just makes me wonder what in the heck a couple of teens are doing in Arkansas without telling anyone where they are going. Lets say the charges are dropped. Do you think it was wise for the coach to create all this? Brothers wouldnt have touched him with a ten foot pole. What would you or others have said on our site if it was us? After the stuff we have listened to you're asking us to back off? A woman was held at gunpoint! Not a good idea Bass. Even if he is innocent. Just not a good idea!

Posters like you should be tossed, bad thing is your just another guy hiding behind a computer screen. If your that worried about it call the school and set up an appointment